Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 3:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
His throne is on water..stunning scientific theory that the Quran foretold 1400 y ago
RE: His throne is on water..stunning scientific theory that the Quran foretold 1400
(April 30, 2016 at 7:31 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: MNMP

Quote:So why didn't somebody like Ibn al-Haytham, or another thinker from that great Arab age preceding the European Renaissance, look at the Quran and say: "The Quran says Allah's Throne is above water, is there a way we can confirm this Quran Iyaht?" Why is it never the Quran that leads people to scientific discoveries? Has any scientist ever looked at the Quran and claimed that it has lead them to a scientific discovery? Why are these only scientific miracles only after the science says it's true or seriously considering them (though in the case of super fluids you are mistaken)?

I frankly have no answer, but I incline to say "how" and maybe "low self-esteem" ?. All the Sunni refrences I saw -I searched in Arabic so Hadith refrences also asserted it- are admitting that the throne of God is on water, and when ancient sayings+Quran say the same thing, it means the POV is extreamly strong beyond measure.
The, Sunni at least, Hadith say (and there is a relevant Quran Iyaht which I will come to)  that Allah's throne directly above Sol, our sun one of the many, many suns in our universe. So to say that the throne is on top of water would be contradictory. The sun would instantly boil the water. e.g. Sahih Bukhari - Book 97, Hadith 60

Narrated Abu Dharr:
I asked the Prophet (ﷺ) regarding the Verse:--'And the sun runs on its fixed course for a term decreed for it.' (36.28) He said, "Its fixed course is underneath Allah's Throne."

OR another example:
Sahih Bukhari - Book 65, Hadith 4803
Narrated Abu Dharr:

I asked the Prophet (ﷺ) about the Statement of Allah:-- 'And the sun runs on fixed course for a term (decreed), ' (36.38) He said, "Its course is underneath "Allah's Throne." (Prostration of Sun trees, stars. mentioned in Qur'an and Hadith does not mean like our prostration but it means that these objects are obedient to their Creator (Allah) and they obey for what they have been created for).

We see this Iyaht in the Quran:

Quran 36:38 And the sun runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of (Him), the Exalted in Might, the All-Knowing.

The context of the Iyaht (my study Quran borrows from the above Hadith and elaborates upon them): Muhammad asked somebody called Abu Dharr at sunset one day about where the sun goes and the Abu Dharr said Allah and his messenger know best. Muhammad subsequently replied and said the sun will travel until it prostates to Allah. And when it is underneath the throne of Allah (where it will surely boil all of the water which you claim is underneath the throne) and it asks Allah if it can rise again the next morning.

So that's his throne is on water debunked using the literature? Come on, the sun is plasma - it's way too hot for water to exist. This is a contradiction in the Quran, surely.

Quran 5:101-102 say not to question the prophets:
O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. But if ye ask about things when the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be made plain to you, Allah will forgive those: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing. (101) Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.(102)

So maybe this is why he blindly believed? Muhammad revealed these verses after a man (or people, depending on the interpretation) were asking him 'annoying' questions. I say annoying but maybe that's the wrong word to use.

When Saudi falls I will quietly celebrate. Qatar will be the same as it will fail to adapt. Some in the Saudi elite want to be more like Dubai, I'm sure of it. But they are held back by others who do not want that. Saudi will fail unless it opens up to the world. Dubai realized ages ago that it can't rely on oil forever. For Saudi it's too little too late.

And with the fall of Saudi, all of those Wahaabi-Salafi scholars in the west will starve to death (probably). Only a tiny amount of people are attched to them by puppet strings. Without rich Saudi backers they will fall, along with things like Peace TV and Huda TV. These boobs might make good politicians though, because they are skilled liars.

Messages In This Thread
RE: His throne is on water - by Jenny A - March 25, 2016 at 10:32 pm
Not convinced - by Redbeard The Pink - March 26, 2016 at 12:26 am
RE: Quran Miracle - by ReptilianPeon - March 26, 2016 at 5:43 am
RE: His throne is on water..stunning scientific theory that the Quran foretold 1400 - by ReptilianPeon - May 1, 2016 at 6:42 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 89 3073 Yesterday at 5:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8904 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20615 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2107 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1300 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4443 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2938 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48975 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 12438 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 869 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker