Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 6:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the point in dating single mothers?
RE: What's the point in dating single mothers?
(June 3, 2016 at 10:40 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote:
(June 3, 2016 at 1:10 am)pool the great Wrote: This coming from the guy that made a whole thread just to vent his hatred towards me. Which when confronted by me were denied by him and you accuse me of being disingenuous? You need a reality check cup cake.
ROFLOL

You're so vain to think it's about you. You really think you're that important to me? I haven't made any threads about you and after I denied it you responded as though you fully accepted my answer because you're an insincere prick.

You do realize if I had actually made a negative thread about you I would be breaking The Rules of AF right?

I would like to point out that the backward rationalizing is epic with you,I'm taking on par with some of the most crazies I've ever had the blessing to meet. Do you even remember reality anymore? Hello Evie??? This is reality talking, do you remember me replying with a "haha" when you denied everything and started backward rationalizing to fit the narrative of the "nice guy"? How is replying with "haha" a "responded as though you fully accepted my answer"?
You're too deluded it's impossible, I'm so sad I can't put you on ignore, that's how annoying you are with your white Knighting, every now and then popping up and going "OMG GUISE POOL IS SUCH AZZHOLZZ". Geez dude, have some mercy on me, I can't even put you on ignore could you atleast have the courtesy to just not engage me?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What's the point in dating single mothers? - by ErGingerbreadMandude - June 3, 2016 at 1:21 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 4038 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2560 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  A Stupid Statements About Single Payer Healthcare Amarok 43 6903 December 1, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  The cruelty is the point Aroura 8 1044 October 12, 2018 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2284 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A good article for understanding what motivates Trumpsters from their point of view Whateverist 15 2261 November 17, 2016 at 4:25 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Robert Reich - Single Payer System "Inevitable" Minimalist 27 2959 August 30, 2016 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why the U.S. needs single-payer healthcare like yesterday Ryantology 22 4435 January 23, 2014 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Can you Name a Single Successful Government Program? Koolay 73 17875 August 31, 2013 at 11:34 am
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus
  The Gay Marriage Issue Misses the Point ComplexityofChaos 67 27236 January 20, 2013 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Violet