Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would evidence of a God even look like?
RE: What would evidence of a God even look like?
(August 15, 2016 at 12:40 am)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(August 15, 2016 at 12:31 am)Arkilogue Wrote: So the IUS is both one and infinite and this is why when it destabilizes/self expresses, I intuit it manifesting infinite sphere/field/point quanta at the same instant. How?  As a infinite horizontal plane of equal sized spheres. No matter where the IUS divides, it divides exactly in half and fires of in one direction, creating not one plane of infinite equal sized spheres but plane after plane after plane, forever. Once set in motion, it will continue to leaves cavitated universes in it's wake all patterned exactly the same.

The metaverse is a quantum deterministic sphere stack of equal sized void bubbles/spheres/universes. They are all a singular expression of the same one thing. They are finite wave-forms of the original infinite "particle" (IUS)

I know I am going fast there is a bit to get through...any questions, comments, concerns so far?

Okay.  We have an infinite stack of space-time bubbles.  We'll ignore for the moment that you wouldn't have an actual infinity of space-time spheres and see where it goes from here.  Are we thus postulating a multiverse then?
Yes, the multiverse this theory predicts is an equal sized sphere stack of maximum density, there are several that achieve maximum density and I'm currently working with and ABCABC stack. The stack is infinite along the horizontal and finite vertically as more planes are created every moment.

First thing this model predicts (for every universe) is rapid initial space-time expansion then cessation of that expanse as the borders of the universes collide (the IUS is compressed into motion between the spheres). There are further divisions of space-time (6) within each bubble/universe of which, our physical cosmos which patterns for our specific type of atom, is only 1 of the 6. That space is expanding inside the universal bubble and as it gets closer to the mass at the periphery and the center, it will accelerate.

(August 15, 2016 at 1:00 am)Jesster Wrote: Are you a creationist troll who's trying to argue against evolution, but you're having trouble because you don't know anything about science? Now you can type a lot, without really saying anything at all! This page generates some random rambling rhetoric, with the look of a real "pro": http://www.oddmanin.net/wordsalad/

I blow out of the water, intelligent design and all appeal to cultural consensus/antiquity/authority with equal joyous abandon. Wink

The Many World Metaverse theory gets no special treatment either. Big Grin

(August 15, 2016 at 12:36 am)Esquilax Wrote: So.... when is all this going to get to a god?

The IUS is the God you are not looking for. Wink

I've moved on to how this God produces and sustains the universe we find ourselves in.
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would evidence of a God even look like? - by Arkilogue - August 15, 2016 at 1:01 am
RE: What would evidence of a God even look like? - by chimp3 - August 20, 2016 at 10:04 am
RE: What would evidence of a God even look like? - by chimp3 - August 20, 2016 at 10:45 am
What would evidence of a God even look like? - by KUSA - August 22, 2016 at 8:51 pm
What would evidence of a God even look like? - by KUSA - August 22, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you learned that the god of [insert religion] is real, would all bets be off? Sicnoo0 58 4067 February 25, 2024 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 207 10506 February 12, 2024 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  The Historical Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Nishant Xavier 38 2484 August 7, 2023 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  When were the Gospels Written? The External and Internal Evidence. Nishant Xavier 62 3370 August 6, 2023 at 10:25 pm
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 32 1660 August 6, 2023 at 5:36 pm
  Isaiah 53, 700 B.C: Historical Evidence of the Divine Omniscience. Nishant Xavier 91 4791 August 6, 2023 at 2:19 pm
  Conscience and the Moral Argument as Evidence for the Goodness of God. Nishant Xavier 162 8141 July 9, 2023 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Signature in the Cell: DNA as Evidence for Design, beside Nature's Laws/Fine-Tuning. Nishant Xavier 54 2887 July 8, 2023 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1034 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Why the resurrection accounts are not evidence LinuxGal 5 1049 October 29, 2022 at 2:01 pm