Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
It's bullshit. I haven't even been very active lately so I'm certainly not following him. I'm just responding and calling out his bullshit. Pool is a liar as has been demonstrated.

I don't troll. All my posts have initially been on topic and the only digressions that happen are part of the natural flow that happens all over AF. I've not done anything that violates the trolling rule anymore than anyone else here. The only trolling here was done by Pool when he completely lied about staff actions which just demonstrates my point that he's only here to cause trouble.

Like I said it takes a lot for me to take a genuine dislike to someone. I know what he's up to when he starts these threads. This whole thread was a trolling thread which is why he acts like such a shithead when people respond to him and he doesn't like it when people see him for what he is.

Everyone deserves a fair chance but it really is prolonging the inevitable. I can understand why Shell feels like it should have been a permaban because it's only a matter of time before Pool makes enough bigoted troll threads where he provokes people enough times that he gets permabanned.

Still it makes sense that everyone should get a fair chance. It's not impossible for him to stop trolling and to learn to behave himself. I just know it isn't going to happen and he'll eventually get banned for shit like this. I wish he'd never came back. I thought he was gone for good. He's utterly vile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by Edwardo Piet - March 6, 2017 at 4:02 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything account_inactive 41 6179 March 5, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris