Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
(March 6, 2017 at 3:38 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote:
(March 6, 2017 at 3:36 pm)Aristocatt Wrote: This is primarily why I hope he returns.
I disagree with almost everything he says, but I don't think pool is like 
Dirch:  Someone who is so stupid they couldn't logic their way out of plastic bag.
ProgrammingGodJordan:  Someone who is just here to troll for the sake of it.

Drich has vile religious beliefs and PGJ  simply an unintelligent troll with no life.... Pool's just a really shitty person. He doesn't really have any excuses. He deliberately causes controversy, he starts threads and then backtracks or shoots people down and he laughs as he says the most vile bigoted things. It's not like he's getting this shit from the Bible. He's just a very bigoted person.

He's more like a low grade EP than anything, really. Someone with no life. The good news is Pool is too dumb to really cause much harm to anyone... the bad news is at least EP could act intelligent.

Pool talks of a patriarchy where men are owned as slaves by women.....? Oh my god it really is impossible to facepalm too hard over that.

And this is your opinion, and you're certainly entitled to it, but whenever you have decided that you don't like someone - whether it be for their views or just because you don't like their personality, you go after them with such a venomous hate that I start to pity you. 

He is allowed his opinion. Trying to assert that your opinion is better than his by repeatedly beating to death your point in post after post is really not necessary. This isn't an isolated incident. And I'm just going to leave it at that because I honestly don't feel like dealing with tons of text walls from you over this. You're a good guy ham, but sometimes you tend to go overboard on things that should just be dropped.

(March 6, 2017 at 4:02 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: It's bullshit. I haven't even been very active lately so I'm certainly not following him. I'm just responding and calling out his bullshit. Pool is a liar as has been demonstrated.

I don't troll. All my posts have been on topic.

Like I said it takes a lot for me to take a genuine dislike to someone.

Actually, it's not bullshit. But take it how you want. I think you'd rather ignore it (or go completely ballistic) when someone has something negative to say about you, but you are happy when you can get negative digs in about someone else and not get called out for it. I'm not gonna sugarcoat shit for you because at the end of the day, it's still shit. But you really need to start owning some of the stuff you say in this forum.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by Joods - March 6, 2017 at 4:06 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything account_inactive 41 6178 March 5, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris