Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 2, 2024, 8:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1
I think my weakness when it comes to exercise is that I hate numbers, statistics and plans.  The moment I think about them I start to feel sleepy and just don't want to work out.

My work out plan consists of me thinking "Paul, you're a Roman god of war, go forth and destroy"

I seriously have similar conversations with a lot of people in work about this where they have all the statistics, the best plans, they've giving me diet and exercise advice and yet they haven't been to the gym themselves in months and completely lack motivation.
Whereas I just tend to go wild at the gym around 2,3 or 4 times a week and it works alright.

My vague challenge I'll set myself is to give up my daily can of fizzy drink because I've been feeling some guilt over that recently.

I'll try drinking at least 2 small bottles of water a day because I don't think I drink enough straight water.

At the gym I'll try and go even wilder.

I might put a pic up of my body at the start of the challenge to see what I can achieve.  I don't necesserily want to lose weight but I can put that up there too.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-April 1 to May 1 - by paulpablo - March 23, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AF Biggest Loser/Fitness Challenge-May 3 to Whenever We're Not Fat Anymore Shell B 941 97843 November 2, 2020 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Love Your Body Challenge Shell B 39 3282 September 24, 2019 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  NFL may be headed to player negotiation. Brian37 9 1050 August 15, 2019 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheist Forums' Biggest Loser Shell B 64 5789 March 31, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Anyone here participate in Sports/Fitness? Lifelongnontheist 24 2649 February 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: yasalam
  Bracket Challenge? SteelCurtain 21 3867 April 5, 2015 at 8:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist