Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just some things I’d like to know about you.
RE: Just some things I’d like to know about you.
Dragon, unicorns are gay and annoyingly popular.

If I could change my body back to being 15 I would if I could keep my memories.
Without keeping memories being younger again is kind of pointless.

Cakes pretty good.

I'll be 80s and go for hot pink like bret the hit man heart.

Ever since I was young taking my socks off was always something I'd do just before sleep.

I probably have moles but don't pay attention to them.

I just sit on public toilet seats. I've heard they don't have all that many germs on anyway.

I don't know if I play air guitar. I do most my music listening in the car and when I do move around go the music I usually keep at least one hand on the steering wheel.

Increasing my air guitaring will probably decrease my life longevity if it's while I'm in my car where I do most my music listening.

Carrots.

I have chicken in the George foreman grill as I'm typing this.

3 is kind of my unlucky number but for the most part I'm anti superstitious.

I don't know what a Klondike bar is.

Tennis shoes.

I can't really think of one particularly great singer that stands out but I am impressed by 80s and 70s style rock singers with a huge vocal range. Like the singers from pantera, Judas priest, the guy who sang war what is it good for. If I could sing war what is it good for pitch perfect i think I'd spend my days just going around randomly singing that loud and dramatically in public.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just some things I’d like to know about you. - by paulpablo - April 1, 2018 at 6:13 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3670 200779 1 hour ago
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1091 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 804 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Loan offers that look just like checks. Jehanne 6 717 December 25, 2022 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Things You Miss Foxaèr 15 933 September 16, 2022 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Did you know? Ryn 2 323 July 4, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: weaponoffreedom
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 402 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 516 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
  There are some things you lose track of, & regret. Brian37 11 1176 June 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Things you miss from your childhood. Brian37 23 1627 May 19, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Brian37