Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
RE: My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
(July 18, 2018 at 10:02 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(July 18, 2018 at 9:06 am)SteveII Wrote: My point is that these types of threads are really an asinine form of entertainment to those that regularly participate. There is no one in these first few pages really interested in the topic in order to learn more or clarify something they don't understand. Now will follow 8-10 pages of idiocy as people comment on something they can't even properly articulate as if they are saying something even worth the millivolt to light one pixel. 

Go ahead, someone prove me wrong. Correctly articulate the doctrine of the Trinity--a key, mainstream Christian belief.

Yeah, I wonder why it’s nearly impossible to articulate, Steve?

Why is it impossible to articulate? It's fairly straightforward. But that's not my point. This thread and the hundred like are nothing more than: "Ahh...doctrine x--I know, let's make fun of it even though almost none of us understand it and the ones that do won't correct us anyway...that's a great pastime with so much fun, purpose, fulfillment, and intellectually-stimulating back and forth...I can't wait to get started."

Messages In This Thread
RE: My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? - by SteveII - July 19, 2018 at 8:25 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why, God? Why?! LadyForCamus 233 29864 June 5, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  "My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?" Was Jesus Really Sinless? Rhondazvous 46 6992 May 14, 2015 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: Vicki Q