Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 6:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The world's population should be at most 50 million.
RE: The world's population should be at most 50 million.
Sure you can.  Can you tell me what limiting factor the earth is supposed to present to our population?  Or lets suppose that it does, even though we don't know what that is but do know that it must allow a number far greater than our current population.  Is there some specific reason to assume that this unknown limiting factor will affect us before a whole range of known limiting factors does?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The world's population should be at most 50 million. - by The Grand Nudger - October 10, 2018 at 10:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Population boom lifesagift 58 10679 December 18, 2014 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
Star Milky Way Could Contain 100 Million Planets with Complex Life MountainsWinAgain 3 1269 June 1, 2014 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  120 Million Years Ago...not 6,000 Minimalist 4 2587 March 10, 2012 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Cyberman