Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 2:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here if you've died because of the pandemic.
RE: Post here if you've died because of the pandemic.
(March 13, 2020 at 2:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote: SO fucking true.

An aside, Dallas Mavericks owner and "Shark Tank" icon Mark Cuban went on news recently saying he doesn't care about the sports shutdown, saying he had an 82 year old family member himself.

My problem with this, isn't claiming he does not care about his loved ones. I am sure he does. My problem is with the top 1% for 40 years bitching about taxes, exploding the pay gap, and forcing more in the middle and low pay class to work sick. This "don't tax me" bullshit coming from the top has now come to bite the top in the ass. If Mark is truly concerned about his own family, then he should understand that the middle class and hourly class have family they love too.

Pretty sure your comprehension on that is wrong.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/doylerader/...aaa3757869

Mark Cuban Plans To Pay Hourly Employees Through The End Of March

Seems like a pretty upstanding move on his part...even for a rich guy.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Messages In This Thread
RE: Post here if you've died because of the pandemic. - by arewethereyet - March 13, 2020 at 2:13 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is listening because he cares! ignoramus 4 736 October 29, 2019 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Cod
Heart Fuck Me In The Ass Because I Love Jesus Metallica 3 1982 January 30, 2013 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm Putting This in Politics Because It Seems to be True Minimalist 5 1564 September 21, 2011 at 3:28 am
Last Post: 5thHorseman