Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is listening because he cares!
God is listening because he cares!
I've managed to establish a superposition subatomic particle connection with someone who calls himself God. This 2 way signal is bouncing through several worm holes so not too sure how long it will last! This is your chance folks to finally ask him your deepest and most profound question.
I'm going first, sorry!

God, why did you allow me to buy new rotors and brake pads when you knew the next day Repco will have a 30% off storewide sale! Why?

(did I mention he's only interested in ponies and other first world problems, not that boring cancer/suffering stuff)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: God is listening because he cares!
Cancer is way down on the big man's list. Too many Grammys need to be won, and too many TDs need to be scored.
Why did you make my penis look like a sprout?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9mhsW5aWJM
Why not cook the inside of my home made Naan bread God?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post here if you've died because of the pandemic. Gawdzilla Sama 104 4340 April 5, 2020 at 1:16 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
Heart Fuck Me In The Ass Because I Love Jesus Metallica 3 1964 January 30, 2013 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm Putting This in Politics Because It Seems to be True Minimalist 5 1554 September 21, 2011 at 3:28 am
Last Post: 5thHorseman