Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greta gives us advice regarding covid 19
RE: Medical expert gives an alternative opinion on covid
(May 17, 2020 at 9:19 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: You know, here I was, expecting you to post to some crank with some bullshit idea of what COVID is, but you surprised me...

... instead you just spent it reposting an excerpted CNN article about Greta Thunberg, and ridiculing her admonition that the people should listen to experts in major crises like that’s self-evidently wrong. And, indeed, the article states that Thunberg is not an expert, that she doesn’t even pretend to be more than an activist, and she flat-out stated this in a Twitter post near the end of the article:
“Greta Thunberg” Wrote:I am not an expert. I am an activist. The only people claiming that I’m an “expert” are those who are trying to ridicule me. My message has always been to unite behind the science and listen to the experts.

Also, I’m fairly certain that there’s a rule against making thread titles this misleading, No. 24, I think.

Game, set, match.
Dying to live, living to die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Medical expert gives an alternative opinion on covid - by The Valkyrie - May 17, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Regarding the COVID 19 vaccines Macoleco 17 2012 March 22, 2022 at 10:00 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A question regarding aerodynamics and weight-to-lift rations. Gawdzilla Sama 5 858 November 19, 2016 at 10:41 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  1.8M-year-old skull gives glimpse of our evolution Minimalist 41 11784 November 4, 2013 at 1:21 am
Last Post: T.J.
  Phillip Davies gives Yosi Garfinkle a scholarly Minimalist 0 1157 June 22, 2012 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist