Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are transgender people more likely to commit suicide?
RE: Why are transgender people more likely to commit suicide?
Our recent fragility may be the start of racial dysphoria (assuming that it doesn't already exist...). The wait could get real short real quick.

If we took the complaints of the complex to be genuine (not necessarily true, but genuinely felt, at least) then they fear that they are being compelled to race shame, and that their children will be indoctrinated to race shame. A person sympathetic to these narratives will immediately see a valid comparison between race and gender with regards to dysphoria.

Leaning in, we can say, yes, if society is denying you pride and compelling you to shame it would be in the process of manufacturing race dysphoria... and that would be bad. If we must compare, it only reaffirms the statements that it might be invoked as a screen against.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are transgender people more likely to commit suicide? - by The Grand Nudger - July 24, 2020 at 1:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am currently recovering from transgender surgeries. Ask me anything. TaraJo 27 2055 September 1, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why some people who dislike horror call it stupid? Der/die AtheistIn 36 2499 March 5, 2019 at 11:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Why are some people afraid to be judged by society regarding only some things? Der/die AtheistIn 8 942 January 26, 2019 at 10:22 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn