Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood
RE: I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood
(April 17, 2021 at 7:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 17, 2021 at 7:48 am)Lawz Wrote: I'm half tempted to call the popo about it TBH Boru....yet, fuel on the fire = bad? It's a tough call...

Calling the peelers is a much better option than your first instinct. At least make them aware of the situation. Personally, my reaction would be to go next door and start breaking people, consequences be damned.

Don’t be me.

Boru

I'ma hope everybody involved has seen the light and that nothing more will come of it, I think. Getting events down in writing and sharing it here feels very therapeutic to me, so thanks to AF. 

After the last time I filled somebody in Boru, and the lengthy (and lenient) punishment I received from the law, the salient lines I remember from conversations with my probation officer were my saying: "It's a brick wall - you just can't go around beating people up." Fortunately for me that line prevails for now in my mind. Holy cow I've been angry about it all on and off over the last few days however - believe.

(April 17, 2021 at 7:41 am)Eleven Wrote: Teach them a lesson.

They've been excluded from school.

I wrote "Getting events down in writing and sharing it here feels very therapeutic"

Having said that...

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood - by Duty - April 17, 2021 at 8:12 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have sometimes thoughts of commiting crime like stealing? purplepurpose 16 1520 July 31, 2023 at 11:27 am
Last Post: rado84
  I hate how my dad "encourages" me to learn Der/die AtheistIn 23 1472 January 16, 2019 at 5:51 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi