Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have sometimes thoughts of commiting crime like stealing?
Do you have sometimes thoughts of commiting crime like stealing?
I never would have thought, that I would like to a point, where I would have thoughts of commiting crimes like stealing.

Do anyone here sometimes have criminal thoughts?
RE: Do you have sometimes thoughts of commiting crime like stealing?
Stealing? Never.

Felonious assault? Frequently.

Murder? Sporadically.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
No officer, I only have wholesome, honorable and respectful thoughts. I love my fellow hoomans far too much to ever contemplate any harmful acts against them.

Scout's honor.
Wonton jaywalker.
I get uncomfortable when I think I might be stealing. It's at the top of a personal hierarchy of conceivable crimes. Terrifying incident in childhood. My gran.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 14, 2023 at 5:16 am)purplepurpose Wrote: I never would have thought, that I would like to a point, where I would have thoughts of commiting crimes like stealing.

Do anyone here sometimes have criminal thoughts?

Yes.  Personally I think anyone who denies this is lying.
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
You have a thing with assuming other people are lying huh? When they don’t believe the silly shit you do, when they don’t have the same criminal urges you do.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 15, 2023 at 9:38 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: You have a thing with assuming other people are lying huh?  When they don’t believe the silly shit you do, when they don’t have the same criminal urges you do.

It's not a thing.  We all lie and it has zero to do with my worldview or yours.
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
I suspect that compulsive liars and born thieves overestimate the commonality of their personal defects.
I did a very small amount of burgling as a kid and a not insignificant amount of shoplifting in my teens and a little bit into my early twenties. I also had a problem with compulsive lying, possibly related to my somewhat randomly strict upbringing. I set out to quit my thieving, lying ways and it hasn't occurred to me to steal in many years, I think my last time shoplifting was in the early nineties (some kind of medicine when I was broke and sick) and now I pretty much only lie to telemarketers and women who ask me if I think they look fat.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In summary, what are your thoughts on what it takes to be successful? Gentle_Idiot 72 8527 October 23, 2022 at 5:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Getting to know you - do you have kids, etc. arewethereyet 39 2747 September 28, 2021 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood Duty 20 2373 April 17, 2021 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Fighting Depression and Suicidal Thoughts DeistPaladin 27 2618 March 27, 2019 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Do you think ignoring someone completely is sometimes a good idea? Der/die AtheistIn 12 1037 March 21, 2019 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Is it possible for someone to have a plan and not have one at the same time? Der/die AtheistIn 9 1019 March 4, 2019 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Rahn127
  I'm still getting haunted by religious thoughts but purplepurpose 16 1305 January 12, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  If you come to my house, you'd better like... Astreja 51 3718 August 8, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Seraphina