Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 26, 2024, 8:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have sometimes thoughts of commiting crime like stealing?
Do you have sometimes thoughts of commiting crime like stealing?
I never would have thought, that I would like to a point, where I would have thoughts of commiting crimes like stealing.

Do anyone here sometimes have criminal thoughts?
RE: Do you have sometimes thoughts of commiting crime like stealing?
Stealing? Never.

Felonious assault? Frequently.

Murder? Sporadically.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
No officer, I only have wholesome, honorable and respectful thoughts. I love my fellow hoomans far too much to ever contemplate any harmful acts against them.

Scout's honor.
Wonton jaywalker.
I get uncomfortable when I think I might be stealing. It's at the top of a personal hierarchy of conceivable crimes. Terrifying incident in childhood. My gran.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 14, 2023 at 5:16 am)purplepurpose Wrote: I never would have thought, that I would like to a point, where I would have thoughts of commiting crimes like stealing.

Do anyone here sometimes have criminal thoughts?

Yes.  Personally I think anyone who denies this is lying.
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
You have a thing with assuming other people are lying huh? When they don’t believe the silly shit you do, when they don’t have the same criminal urges you do.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 15, 2023 at 9:38 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: You have a thing with assuming other people are lying huh?  When they don’t believe the silly shit you do, when they don’t have the same criminal urges you do.

It's not a thing.  We all lie and it has zero to do with my worldview or yours.
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
I suspect that compulsive liars and born thieves overestimate the commonality of their personal defects.
I did a very small amount of burgling as a kid and a not insignificant amount of shoplifting in my teens and a little bit into my early twenties. I also had a problem with compulsive lying, possibly related to my somewhat randomly strict upbringing. I set out to quit my thieving, lying ways and it hasn't occurred to me to steal in many years, I think my last time shoplifting was in the early nineties (some kind of medicine when I was broke and sick) and now I pretty much only lie to telemarketers and women who ask me if I think they look fat.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In summary, what are your thoughts on what it takes to be successful? Gentle_Idiot 72 9067 October 23, 2022 at 5:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Getting to know you - do you have kids, etc. arewethereyet 39 3214 September 28, 2021 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood Duty 20 2653 April 17, 2021 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Fighting Depression and Suicidal Thoughts DeistPaladin 27 2820 March 27, 2019 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Do you think ignoring someone completely is sometimes a good idea? Der/die AtheistIn 12 1156 March 21, 2019 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Is it possible for someone to have a plan and not have one at the same time? Der/die AtheistIn 9 1151 March 4, 2019 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Rahn127
  I'm still getting haunted by religious thoughts but purplepurpose 16 1470 January 12, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  If you come to my house, you'd better like... Astreja 51 4229 August 8, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Seraphina