Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood
RE: I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood
(April 17, 2021 at 2:28 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(April 17, 2021 at 12:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’ve always reacted badly to public rudeness. Except for the time a woman cut the grocery line in front of me with her box of tampons, bottle of wine, and quart of Ben and Jerry’s. In the interest of self-preservation, I let that one pass.

Boru

the ben and jerry’s will punish her on your behalf.

(April 17, 2021 at 1:31 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Yeah, I'm smarter than I look.

Boru

how dumb do you think you look?  

I will mosey on out now. 😃

When I tell my wife I’m smarter than I look, her usual response is something along the line of, ‘You’d have to be.’

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm kinda the victim of an anti-white hate crime in my real neighbourhood - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - April 17, 2021 at 3:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have sometimes thoughts of commiting crime like stealing? purplepurpose 16 1485 July 31, 2023 at 11:27 am
Last Post: rado84
  I hate how my dad "encourages" me to learn Der/die AtheistIn 23 1400 January 16, 2019 at 5:51 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi