Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
(June 2, 2021 at 2:30 pm)Drich Wrote:
(June 1, 2021 at 3:41 pm)Angrboda Wrote: None of that answers the question I asked.  Answer the question.

it does answer your question. if you too much of a dullard to extrapolate the answer provided i can explain it to you as i would a child.

i am a firm believer in everything i know to be true of God, and i have shared that truth ad nauseum with christians. I found christians once they self identify as christians don't seek the truth or look to change what they know. So i turned to non christians. where i found my faith and beliefs fortified because i never had to defend what i believed before. i even was pushed to learn a whole lot more because of the questions asked here.

So retart version: yes i am completely confident in what i know of God because it spend so much time reading and seeking answers in the bible regular people/non teachers dont normally look for. by helping non christians you have made what i understand about God stronger.

(June 1, 2021 at 4:22 pm)no one Wrote: I eat bacon, I get reps. Coincidence, methinks not!

i make bacon, and eat it..

(June 1, 2021 at 5:19 pm)Fireball Wrote: Do we need that person to come over here AGAIN and explain it to you? It wasn't an invitation. You're fucking delusional. Your banning also wasn't "him or me" by some alleged number of other members. Would you like for me to go to the ban log and get a direct quote? Damn, you are a tool. And a troll, because by now it ought to be clear even in the two neurons that you rub together that you aren't educating anyone here about you imaginary playmate.

I will post the PMs i got here at af, if you like. with out any names these are the exact unaltered pms i got:
the title: Remember the thinking atheist forum the content of the pm:

Quote:When it shut down, all the members created a new forum:

then they provided a link.

next i signed up and was kicked out immediately so i saw that one of the admins was a member here to i contacted her here told her what was up, her response:
Drich Wrote: Wrote:thanks

The admin from the other site: Wrote:I've changed your account's name to Drich, or I can put it back again if you want. This may require you to have to log in with your new account name.

and again a few months later:

I wrote Wrote:My email has not changed.

It is
[email=[email protected]]@gmail.com[/email]

I was writing a post and was kicked from the compose a post screen to the homepage and noted i was no longer signed in.

tried to auto sign in. did not work.

looked up my original email welcoming me and giving me my password on gmail and cut and pasted it still would not let me sign in. tried several passwords I use and no go.

So I clicked on forgot password. put in my email and it said no account assigned to this email.

I think someone hacked my account to kick me off.
and changed my email so I could not ever sign back on.

my email is [email=[email protected]]@gmail.com[/email]

could you set me up with this email again..

response: 
the admin from the other web site Wrote:Actually something is wrong. I've just tried to sign in as you with the new password to see that it works and I get a similar problem.

OK the problem was that I had previously banned your sock account which stopped me logging on as you with your old account with the new password.

I have successfully logged in as Drich using the following password

I_do_not_know_what_happened

And have now logged out.

Please do not use your sock account any more and I'll delete that.
the sock account was to notify the admin to contact me here. that was the only time it was used. same name same avatar just added a few numbers to be recognised.

here the thing hot rod. aside from being invited which i allowed people to deny because i'm pretty sure active recruitment is a bannable offense. I was welcomed and aided several times there. this admin did not have to bann me to get me to leave. heck if she did nothing i could not even join as you can see, and again later on when i was hacked did not have to fix my account or even pm me on my account over there to help me navigate my account/who of influence to stay away from. (which i believed happened via pm on my account over there.) 
I let you people tell yourselves whatever you all want for a time, but i grow weary of idiots who do not know the whole truth make up their own bullshite and use that shit to call me names. I purposely did not use the admins name and she doesn't have to chime in even if you buttholes start listing names but if she does she could straighten this up in a second and tell you what i cut and pasted was 100% true. But again not looking to get anyone into trouble for what was done years ago. just looking to put you guys into your place.

Moderator Notice

Posting the contents of private correspondence with other members is not allowed.
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - June 2, 2021 at 5:02 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 710 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18171 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7111 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 540 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1812 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1238 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1857 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2288 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3416 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1146 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician