Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
(June 3, 2021 at 3:55 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(June 3, 2021 at 2:22 pm)Drich Wrote: I see myself as:
follower of God.

Husband to one wife.

Teacher

owner of 3 businesses.

gun shop/firearms importer/international arms dealer, with an FFL08 from the ATF. 

commercial and retail car lot. 

refrigeration/commercial van up fitter where i designed/engineered, patented, branded, marketed and have been selling my own products nationally since 2003ish

and also repair and service all other brands of commercial refrigeration equipment (there are only 2 other major brands) vans trucks and retail car shop.
with 8 employees 

baby sitter as i had to fire someone today.

Which means currently and looking for a lead mechanic (must have experience and tools) and helper. 
helper 11.00 per hour
lead mech has a base pay on 15.00 per hour/8 hour days. but will be on commission for 28.00 per billable hour.
meaning if his commission hours exceeds his 40 hour base pay he gets the 28.00 an hour. if there is no work and flat rate does not exceed his hourly. he gets the 15.00 base. must have own tools and clean Dr. license. 
plus you get to work in 20,000 square foot all under air conditioning shop.
(which makes me a self promoter as well)

So engineer. just one of the hats i put on from time to time.

I wish, i could be content being one thing all day.. like being an engineer all day everyday. probably come up with some elon level stuff. (remember i did design and built a working prototype and 3 beta test version that worked 2.5 years in the field of an all electric refrigeration unit that would run on batteries for about 12 hours in 2008. which was right as or just before elon started tesla..) but i get board, once i figure stuff out.. like moving on to the next thing.

selling that paten got me into my current 'deca' factory which i did a video show everything off here:

Got rid of the vid...no one has time for that.

You can find a lead mechanic willing to work for $15.00 an hour?  WTF are they working on?  Tonka toys?

someone has time for it, about a 1/2 dozen in fact so far today.. and read what i wrote again 15 to sit on ass per hour.. 28 per hour while working

(June 3, 2021 at 3:24 pm)Ranjr Wrote:
(June 3, 2021 at 3:18 pm)Drich Wrote: the video provided shaky or not is genuine proof of everything i said. Ie 'proof' need not meet your personal standards in order to be valid. 

who said i invented batteries?

I said i invented an all electric refrigeration system/and power management system. we used a military contractor to supply the batteries.

I didn't ask for proof of anything.  However, if you think that video is something someone is going to sit through, your ability to self-evaluate is very limited.

I've designed and built control systems for various automated machinery, including HVAC.  So tell me about your refrigeration system.

like what?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. - by Drich - June 3, 2021 at 4:19 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 710 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18174 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7111 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 541 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1812 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1238 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1857 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2293 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3419 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1147 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician