Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
(June 3, 2021 at 4:38 pm)Deesse23 Wrote:
(June 3, 2021 at 2:02 pm)Drich Wrote: not post.. private message. from the private message i applied to the other site. which i got an auto decline. at the time a primary member/admin was both here and over there. so i told that person i was not able to join per my invite because the website says i was banned from the new forum. to which the admin lifted the bann from TTA. Plus i did not get banned for breaking any rules. over a series of months of answering questions and 'staying with in the guidelines' a few contributing members made so much stink (drich or us.) just before my bann my account was hacked and i wasn't able to access it. and this same admin set me back up. then i was banned a second time for my first offence back on TTA. I was told my bann should have never been lifted. and i did not have the right to be there, and i was removed without warning.

AF.com is the only other site i been bann from that i can remember besides TTA and the new version.(i dont remember the name)
aside from that i was kicked off face book for community guideline violations.. they never said which ones just gave me a list and told me it was one of those. i suspect it was either a post or meme that supported trump or i did have several fanatical atheists who said it was their mission to have me removed i assumed from their little facebook club.. but who knows. the only thing i miss about facebook is the market place. but i never really bought other people's junk.. just like digging through it.

Tl;dr

Drich gets banned from various forums and from Facebook, but of course its not Drichs fault, its the fault of all the others.
Isnt it always the same with those people*?

*with "those" i mean people like Drich

Dc;dr

(June 3, 2021 at 4:42 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(June 3, 2021 at 4:38 pm)Deesse23 Wrote: Tl;dr

Drich gets banned from various forums and from Facebook, but of course its not Drichs fault, its the fault of all the others.
Isnt it always the same with those people*?

*with "those" i mean people like Drich

It's always the same....I've been banned from here, there, and everywhere but the common denominator isn't me.  They run with the same script. 

It catches up with them eventually.
no the common denominator is as the op suggests. because being banned is not isolated to just me. anyone who can stand up to the scrutiny of the paper thin veil of knowledge you all pretend to have mastery over, has to be eliminated/bann least you peers find out you do not have all the answers. why else do most of you loose your shit and start with the personal attacks when you exhaust you knowledge of the subject matter?

if anyone should be bann it should be those who can not hold a topical conversation longer than one or two posts before the name calling starts. how broken is your position that it needs ad hoc and ad hom attacks to support it self? these sort of attacks should be reserved for the gloves off section of the website.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. - by Drich - June 3, 2021 at 4:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 710 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18168 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7110 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 540 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1808 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1238 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1857 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2281 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3415 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1145 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician