Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
(June 16, 2021 at 1:34 pm)Ranjr Wrote: There is no way I'm going to attempt to find the engineering in your manic rambling.  Don't bore us.  Get to the chorus.  I asked about the innovation itself.  Not the story of the people involved.  That's all pathos engineers work to avoid. 
last two paragraphs boil everything down smokie..

Quote:220 VAC is a single phase voltage.  208 is a 3 phase wye connection.  230 is the delta connection.  A journeyman electrician knows that.  You are full of shit.  Otherwise, you would leave out all the blah blah doesn't matter and just say what you did.

maybe you oughta call these manufactures to let them know they are producing equipment to a line voltage that only exists as single phase.
https://www.amazon.com/Flame-retardant-P...21&sr=8-13

https://www.thermoking.com/content/dam/t..._Sheet.pdf

https://www.mrosupply.com/electrical/cir...oup%20%231

https://www.inverter.com/220kw-three-pha...y-inverter

here is a whole page of the 220vac 3 phase inverters (which is what i used to power the refrigeration system, despite what line voltage may have been.)
https://www.amazon.com/3-phase-inverter/...e+inverter

do i need to keep going or have you been sufficiently humbled by your lack of knowledge on this specific topic? I can keep going if several dozen current and readily available examples of 220 3 phase equipment is not enough for you..

again just incase you cant figure out what is going on,  what i had to use to power the system off of batteries doesn't mean the line voltage had to match. just that the equipment i used had to make up or was able to subtract the voltage loss or gain when it plugged in. yet another innovation you are too stoop... lets go with " cognitively limited" to recognise.
Quote:Someone spec'd a freezer to do the job of a refrigerator, and you think you're some kind of a genius for pointing that out?
no sweet heart refrigeration engineers in this line of work design equipment that you can set a system from -30*F to 100*F and or any temp in-between down to a .1 of a degree. all are set up this way out of the box/from brand new.

because we do not know what the end user is transporting from one load to the next. dude maybe hauling -30*F gelato from fl to portland and palm trees at 80*F from portland anchorage in the dead of winter. so the systems we build have to be not only able to spread the temp gap of being a cooler or freezer but they also have to hold up in over the road conditions. a regular freezer/fridge or even ac would not hold up long under those conditions. and if your truck is only set up for one temp application then you cut yourself out of 2/3s of the transport market. so one must be able to haul any temp any time no matter outside temps. 

I took a system like the one described above and cut it down to a cooler only, based on need. as the orginal system had a potentially unlimited supply of power via the tesla generator tech that did not work out. That's like trimming a steak of excess fat without cutting the meat at all. and again if you were what you claimed to be (to be in an engineering position to judge what i did here) you could not only see what i did but would appreciate it. as i blew away a room full of proper engineers who have dedicated their lives to this field away.
Quote:  I'll ask again.  What was the innovation? 
again you are not that guy.. your skill set doesn't allow you to have this discussion on a level that you can understand what i did. hell your not even aware that 220 3 phase exists

Quote:What was patentable? 
the whole project was, and has been sold.

Quote:It shouldn't take more than a few sentences to answer.
i already tried to simplify it and you thought i changed a freezer with a fridge. IF you were the right person everything i said in my first post to you would be more than enough..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. - by Drich - June 16, 2021 at 4:55 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 710 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18188 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7114 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 541 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1812 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1238 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1858 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2327 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3423 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1150 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician