Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
(June 24, 2021 at 2:40 pm)Ranjr Wrote:
(June 23, 2021 at 11:35 am)Drich Wrote: seriously sport.. if you can not concede a point where you have been identified and it is well documented that you made a mistake on a most basic level, and refused evidence to anything contrary to what you personally believed. then you can also be identified as a troll and treated as one. again i am giving you an opportunity to salvage your intellectual integrity by allowing you an opportunity to admit you were wrong and concede that i was right. again this must happen before we proceed other wise you demonstrate it is a waste of time as no matter what i provide you will simple create a narrative and despite what evidence is provided you will argue the narrative in which you created.

show me an interest in truth by recanting you previous statement that 230vac 3 phase is a bull shit power configuration and that this last week plus has been a waste of time because you would not review evidence that proved you wrong.

do that and we can proceed. dont then know ill LET you try and save face with your peers by LETTING you have the last word here. so just keep up with the obstacle and you get to lie to yourself about kicking in my teeth.

You made the mistake when you lied about having a patent.  I made no mistake.  Your claim that I did is a lie you're using to try and cover the original lie.  All you had to do was answer the question.

Yeah, the very point of a patent is to be public, so other people know about the rights of the original owner. The "i have a super-secret patent" story is utter BS.
All he needs is to point out his patent.period.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse

Messages In This Thread
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. - by Deesse23 - June 25, 2021 at 11:38 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 710 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18171 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7111 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 540 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1812 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1238 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1857 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2288 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3416 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1146 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician