Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
(June 29, 2021 at 3:20 pm)brewer Wrote:
(June 29, 2021 at 2:43 pm)Drich Wrote: citation please.

https://atheistforums.org/post-1545700.html#pid1545700 : post #38 and 43

are you stupid or dishonest?

we were waiting for a legit check of 8500.00 to clear the bank. meaning we deposited a legit 8500.00 check. while this would have made things tight we were ready and able to pay this money once the bank cleared it.

here's the bit that makes you stupid or a liar. (you choose)

Quote:The salesman said he got the paper work a few days ahead of us and saw what he thought was an error, but did not want to get our hopes up. he said he has no idea how what or why this happened. nothing like it has ever happened in the 20+ years he had been there. but it's all legit.

this company would not have let us go if we owe'd money.. if they found out now they were in error then, they'd come afer it.

my wife thinks we never owed the money/they over charged us, OR the land we put up for the principle 'down payment' was more than enough as after the house was built we had 75K equity built into the house/land combo. (this is the one that make the most sense) or her dad paid the money as he is one of the major roofing contractors who puts roofs on the disney celebration houses.) or all of the above as i said God make provisions for his people. either by having dude over change us, out land getting an up appraisal or putting it on someone's heart to write a check.

either way this was legit, and we were cleared by the company as being in the clear/have a receipt.

(June 29, 2021 at 3:43 pm)Ranjr Wrote:
(June 16, 2021 at 4:55 pm)Drich Wrote: maybe you oughta call these manufactures to let them know they are producing equipment to a line voltage that only exists as single phase.
https://www.amazon.com/Flame-retardant-P...21&sr=8-13

https://www.thermoking.com/content/dam/t..._Sheet.pdf

https://www.mrosupply.com/electrical/cir...oup%20%231

https://www.inverter.com/220kw-three-pha...y-inverter

here is a whole page of the 220vac 3 phase inverters (which is what i used to power the refrigeration system, despite what line voltage may have been.)
https://www.amazon.com/3-phase-inverter/...e+inverter

So, I went back and looked at your links.

This one 1-Phase 220V Input 3-Phase 380V Output 1.5KW VFD Flame-retardant Shell High Precision Variable Frequency Drive Inverter Speed Controller has an input of 220 single phase.  Plus, like the others, it's a VFD for controlling motor speed, not a DC to AC inverter.  It shows exactly what I'm talking about.

So does this one Rotary Phase Converter (220V model) runs three-phase equipment from single-phase power source

Holy shit dude.  These are all 220 single phase input devices that create 3 phase power for variable speed motors.  You made my point and didn't know it.

yes or no... JUST YES OR NO

yes it/220vac is available in 3~ or no it only comes in 1~

(June 29, 2021 at 3:29 pm)Ranjr Wrote: Don't blame your inability to answer a simple question on me.  You're full of shit.

yes or no sport are you so impotent such a beta you can not stand behind what you claim is your expertise? pick one:
yes 230vac is available in 3~ or no it only comes in 1~

(June 29, 2021 at 3:17 pm)Angrboda Wrote:
(June 29, 2021 at 1:54 pm)Drich Wrote: no he wanted to discuss the technical details of the invention. he made a lot of foolish assumptions and flat out lied to try and discredit my work. i will not allow this discussion to continue till he concedes his mistake. if he or any of you want to judge my work i left a test in my first post discussing this. if you show yourselves worthy of this privileged information then i would be happy to share. via pm. however if you show yourself to be untrustworthy i will not openly post details to my personal self or business be privy to people who openly hate me. 

I actually have two to share a provisional i did myself, and the larger corporate non-provisional patent which still belongs to a large international corporation.

Send me the patent number.  I won't share any information from it and your personal details are safe with me.  I'd just like to see some evidence of your claims.

ill offer you the same as boru and stimbo.. i just need an email address. pm me an email address and i will send you my provisional patent, and documentation proving it belongs to me..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. - by Drich - June 29, 2021 at 3:44 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 710 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18170 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7111 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 540 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1809 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1238 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1857 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2286 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3416 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1145 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician