Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
(June 29, 2021 at 4:03 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: I bet you’ve never noticed gods greatest and most persistent miracle in your life.  All the extra fries you never got charged for.  Just imagine trying to count them all!

or rather all the 'fries' i had opportunity to let other people have, without cost to them. As i can't provide others with what i don't have access too.

(June 29, 2021 at 4:10 pm)Ranjr Wrote:
(June 29, 2021 at 4:02 pm)Drich Wrote: so youre NOW saying there are no motors designed for 22vac 3~? yes or no

Not that I've seen but there may be.  But they aren't designed to run on standard US voltages. 

So, what's the next lie going to be?  That is fictional system was optimized for 220 because it was designed to use in Brazil or some shit?

But thanks all the same for making my point.

Hehe

So your saying yes 220vac 3p is a viable voltage configuration and thing like motors/compressors are wired for this input?

if so you need now go back and recant/concede your initial statement that 22vac/3~ is bull shit. you did say this and also said i confused it with 220vac ~1. so i need to see you have fully accepted i was right and you were wrong.

that you did not read my initial post that you unlike a real engineer did not extrapolate all the information you needed to formulate an accurate understanding of the system being described let alone had the wherewithal to properly render any type of judgement. EVEN NOW your ignorance and lack of a basic understanding kicks you in the teeth. As in my OP one of the first things i say about this unit was i was brought in to look at an existing project, one that was made up of a Italian built and designed refrigeration system (which would eliminate a real engineer's need to only think in the US power grid) paired with a very unique Nicola Tesla designed generator that drives off a pto on a truck transmission. which if your smart takes you off normal grid power in any country. 

but you missed all of this because, you started with a narrative and then look for things that i said that supports the narrative you wanted to push. this is the opposite of how intellectually honest people work. Intellectually honest gather evidence and then formulate a hypothesis based on the evidence gathered. You clearly even now do not have direction or even a clue about any of the details you decided to argue. 

so again if you want to proceed i need a retraction of your "bull shit" claim, now that you understand 220vac 3~ was what i was asked to work with in this project.

(June 29, 2021 at 8:41 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: No, Drich, you are hurling honking great porkie pies. You thought you could do so with impunity. Because you thought nobody would notice.

Guess again.

I know for a fact you are lying. Anyone who had been through the patent process in reality would know you are lying about it. I know you are lying.

Fuck right off.

Hehe
what do you know about the patenting process?

plus i haven't even discussed the process. what i discussed was one of the patents i put out there. i never discussed the process in any real detail. so what are you on about? or are you just pushing a narrative you created that you think is true? how stupid have people become to just make blanket statements like they do on the news where there is no one to oppose the narrative no one to point out the holes in your logic or your general lack of evidence. like your word is all you need. have you been so conditioned that if a story comes from a certain source, you just accept it without thinking or thought? then why post this Ad hominem mess you've created?

(June 29, 2021 at 8:48 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I'm now curious if drich has ever told the truth about anything.

give me you email address in a pm, and i will give you a copy of the patent the patent number and the lawyer who filed it with the USPO

put up some personal info or shut up. because that is what you are asking of me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. - by Drich - June 30, 2021 at 9:50 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 711 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18210 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7127 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 541 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1818 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1239 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1858 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2342 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3432 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1159 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician