Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: I didn't say what you are desperately trying to claim I said.  I said that you are so ignorant that you mistake 220 single phase for three phase.  Refrigeration techs do that all the time.  That's what I said originally and you proved me correct in this post where you in fact, undeniably mistake 220 single phase for 3 phase.  You played yourself, fool.
I am amused by how Drich gets everything wrong. It is a train wreck to watch.

(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: maybe you oughta call these manufactures to let them know they are producing equipment to a line voltage that only exists as single phase.
In a moment of boredom, I and some neighbours cobbled together three phase out of our domestic supply. Why? Bored.

And we used it for? Nothing.

(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: In your original post about the fictional patent, you gave little to no technical detail. 
Please. He has no patent.

(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: One detail you gave was incorrect, as I have shown and you bumbled into proving true.  The rest of that post was nothing an engineer would say in answer to a question about a patent.  You didn't even say what it was you built from surplus parts.  I called bullshit on the whole thing and still do.  You've been digging deeper ever since.
Oh please. I have merrily posted my own. Drich is lying. NDA my butt.

(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: A real engineer would have just said, whoops, my bad, I meant 230 3 phase. 
Sure. Sure. Course they would. But this is Drich. Everything is a lie.

(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: But not a hubris filled liar with a haughty spirit.  Proverbs was right about that.
Oooo, the babble must be true....Let me change my underpants.

(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: Let's look at the more recent lie you told.  Originally, you claimed to have a patent.  When you couldn't link to the patent, you said you sold the rights and couldn't talk about it.  When that was shown to be a lie, you backtracked. 
I seem to have demonstrated that, no?

(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: You said it wasn't a real patent, but a provisional patent. 
Nope. That waas another lie. Provisional patents do exist (although that is not the legal term). But even those applications are freely available even though they might be rejected after.

(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: Now, anyone who files the paperwork and pays the fee can get a provisional patent.
Correct.

(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: The patent office does not evaluate them.  They expire in one year.  So, there's nothing special about that, and it does not validate an invention.
Correct. I or you could apply for the patent on a perpetual motion wheel. Does not mean it works and likely to be rejected. As it should be.

(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: The next lie came when you said the nonprovisional patent filed by the purchaser of your provisional patent could name anyone as the inventor.  That's not true.
Yeah, that was an odd claim. No idea what to make of that beyond noticing that it is total bollocks  

(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: Each inventor must sign an oath or declaration that includes certain statements required by law and the USPTO rules, including the statement that he or she believes himself or herself to be the original inventor or an original joint inventor of a claimed invention in the application,
Yup. It gets legally nutty. Scary even. One is signing on and best one knows what in the hell one is signing on to. This is not a sick note from your kids at school.

(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: You should just stop now, but you won't.  You're sick.
Nah. It is amusing to watch and comment about matters where he has no clue.

(June 30, 2021 at 12:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Imma go ahead and call it -

Game, set and match: Ranjr.

Boru

Objection, I provided an actual patent in my name

Messages In This Thread
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. - by Abaddon_ire - June 30, 2021 at 12:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 710 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18174 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7111 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 541 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1812 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1238 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1857 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2293 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3419 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1147 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician