Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism.
(June 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Ranjr Wrote: I didn't say what you are desperately trying to claim I said.  I said that you are so ignorant that you mistake 220 single phase for three phase.  Refrigeration techs do that all the time.  That's what I said originally and you proved me correct in this post where you in fact, undeniably mistake 220 single phase for 3 phase.  You played yourself, fool.

In your original post about the fictional patent, you gave little to no technical detail.  One detail you gave was incorrect, as I have shown and you bumbled into proving true.  The rest of that post was nothing an engineer would say in answer to a question about a patent.  You didn't even say what it was you built from surplus parts.  I called bullshit on the whole thing and still do.  You've been digging deeper ever since.

A real engineer would have just said, whoops, my bad, I meant 230 3 phase.  But not a hubris filled liar with a haughty spirit.  Proverbs was right about that.

Let's look at the more recent lie you told.  Originally, you claimed to have a patent.  When you couldn't link to the patent, you said you sold the rights and couldn't talk about it.  When that was shown to be a lie, you backtracked.  You said it wasn't a real patent, but a provisional patent.  Now, anyone who files the paperwork and pays the fee can get a provisional patent.  The patent office does not evaluate them.  They expire in one year.  So, there's nothing special about that, and it does not validate an invention.  The next lie came when you said the nonprovisional patent filed by the purchaser of your provisional patent could name anyone as the inventor.  That's not true.  

Each inventor must sign an oath or declaration that includes certain statements required by law and the USPTO rules, including the statement that he or she believes himself or herself to be the original inventor or an original joint inventor of a claimed invention in the application,

You should just stop now, but you won't.  You're sick.

then whats this smart guy?

since you are too beta to directly face proof that undeniably says you are wrong, when it is initially presented (I don't have another two weeks before you decide to look at it)  it is video of the actual unit being discussed. turns out i still have the initial proto type after all these years and while faded the electrical data tag is still on there and readable.. and it clearly show on three different ways the power requirement of 220VAC-3~

and then while your at it look up the manufacturer.. Zanotti SPA (it is on the data sticker pause the video if you don't believe) Now Zanotti is located where? exactly where the op said it was. Italy, So again dummy all in the op you are again too stupid to go back and read/understand or you are trying to proof a narrative you have created.

a narrative you formulated long before even having a full idea of what was being discussed, and now you are looking for proof to support it. Why? because you think i am bluffing and are only looking for information you think you can exploit to call my bluff.

that is why you can't follow the facts, like the one's given in the OP. (IE the fact the unit being described came from italy, and was not wired to the grid) that is why you keep flip flopping back and fourth on your answer to my yes or no question is 220VAC 3~ a Viable power requirement/does anyone make a motor that requires this voltage. It is a simple yes or no question. fact support there is indeed a motor voltage requirement of 220vac 3~ (Your last post even says it is possible, but now you have doubled down and are saying i made a mistake some ac mechanic would make/not possible.) 

the facts of what i did, elude you. because you have no mind for facts, but are only looking for anything that will give you your Ahh HA! moment. and at this point are so desperate your willing to say or do anything to prove me wrong/lying. which is why, you can't give a yes or no answer to a simple yes or no question like i just did.

as you need both options open to try and entrap me... well here's the thing big guy.. it's over now. turns out i was the one setting you up.. allowing you to build a monument of pride and self assurance having you sacrifice your personal and technical integrity, i had you show yourself s hypocrite, a liar and exceeding more and more desperate to try and save face. all to come down around you with a manufacturers data plate from 2010.. (meaning this is not even new technology) you are just not knowledgeable enough to responsibly have a fact based discussion on the matter. you can consider yourself schooled on the matter now. (See i told you i taught engineers) 

All of this.. all your post all the lying the subterfuge, the hypocrisy for the last 2 weeks  is more than enough proof you are not in a position to judge me nor my work... maybe after this little lesson, you will have learn to deal in facts and extrapolate a conclusion based on that. rather than sell your soul to try and support a narrative you have created. While popular and acceptable in the political realm, or even the evening news, this should be a reality check that tells you (unless dunning kruger syndrome has completely over taken your mind) that the real world does not work this way. and if you solely depend on your understanding of anything if not supported by real fact, it is most likely wrong.

So now since you have irrefutable proof. i need to hear you recant all your bullshit. i need you to concede the argument (I was always right and you were wrong) about the voltage requirement MY project needed. and make it clear you are not experienced enough to recognise all of the different power configurations out there. let alone judge a new innovation you nor anyone else has ever seen before.

(June 30, 2021 at 12:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Imma go ahead and call it -

Game, set and match: Ranjr.

Boru

sorry to ruin your day old sport, two things.. I offered you a copy of the actual patent, which includes the patent number and a letter from the lawyer who filed it. you have not accepted this offer by PM'ing me your email. As i do not want my personal info generally posted. and two I wanted ranjr to seal his fate before i closed the discussion. I wanted this guy to commit so people like you get his full and last words on the subject before i provide the proof that completely undermines everything he has said the last two weeks.

You know me, comon man! i play the long game. just when you think i'm out.. i got one more star punch left to give.

So if your still in it with rainicorn, then we know it is out of loyalty and bias to your brother atheist and not any concern for the truth. two birds... one stone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Religious people get very little reps, it's xenophobia and religionism. - by Drich - June 30, 2021 at 1:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 710 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18176 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Little green men just got real. ignoramus 87 7111 July 7, 2021 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Discovered: Valks very first interwebs post! no one 1 541 June 17, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are parents allowed to stay with little kids if infected with covid 19 ? Megabullshit 30 1812 April 3, 2020 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Ya Tough Little Ship!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 1238 September 28, 2019 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's a little bit strange to....... Cod 8 1857 July 7, 2019 at 6:49 pm
  Hello my little Chickadees......... Brian37 20 2298 July 1, 2019 at 5:45 am
  The very best day of your life? Cod 37 3420 December 10, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Cod
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1147 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician