Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 6, 2024, 8:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false
RE: [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false
(January 13, 2022 at 3:51 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(January 13, 2022 at 1:54 am)Ranjr Wrote: It's a crazy idea, I know, but I'm gonna throw it out  anyway:  what may have been effective policy a millennium ago, is less effective now and shows to be adverse.  That may be why followers of Islam are at war with each other and any outsider with the sense to tell them they're nuts.  

Seriously.  Step out of the dark age.  Catch up on things like vocabulary and pluralistic harmony.

The Quran states absolute facts and requires its followers to believe in it: facts like (murderer should be killed-thieve should have his hand cut...etc).
These absolute facts of the faith are not the cause of war in the Middle East, actually the cause is fighting between "warlords-military dictators...etc" over resources and money.

Blaming Islam instead is an obvious -excuse me- ignorance & hypocrisy.

Why do you think the west abandoned so much of what is contained in your magic book - facts of a faith - in favor of a commitment to human rights, spotty as it may be?  Out of the goodness and kindness of our (apparently viking) hearts?  I doubt it.

Maybe....... because human rights abuse..and especially by a governing authority.....causes the misery and unrest that fuels internecine conflict. It's not as if we didn't also do the chopping of hands thing for quite some time. It just didn't work, and made things worse in the process. Let's suppose for a moment that the Real God Really Said what's in your magic book, these facts of faith as you describe them.

What does it say about a god who demands human maladministration, and who gives a shit whether some god demands that we govern ourselves poorly and cruelly?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false - by The Grand Nudger - January 14, 2022 at 8:10 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 89 3248 May 1, 2024 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 4808 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 9087 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Quranic Reflection]: The Aten. WinterHold 35 2919 June 10, 2023 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  [Quranic Reflection]: the sound of hell. WinterHold 13 1531 April 18, 2023 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  [Quranic reflection]: Homosexuality is nothing but Sexual Gratification. WinterHold 58 4392 March 27, 2023 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 3190 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part IV: the noodle effect. WinterHold 21 2205 November 25, 2022 at 11:25 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20631 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1312 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon