Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part IV: the noodle effect.
[Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part IV: the noodle effect.
As I mentioned in previous topics; I have reached a conclusion that "hell" in the Quran matches the description of black holes.

The similarities between the two are stunning, but this time I will focus on 1 special penalty the inmates of hell endure; that is "being conducted in chains of unknown length":

Quote:Sura 69, The Quran:
https://quran.com/69?startingVerse=32&translations=17

(31) Thereafter roast him in Hell-Fire;

(32) Thereafter in a chain of seventy cubits' length insert him!

According to the majority of scholars; these "cubits' " are an unknown: the length is not known.

The fate I know of objects getting inserted in a very long chain is well known in black holes and called Spaghettification:

[Image: Spaghettification_%28from_NASA%27s_Imagi...%21%29.png]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghettification

The chain that the inmate of hell will be inserted in is the "Noodle Effect" of black holes.
So scary to imagine that this is why God warned humans of hell. Black holes have the scorching fire in the event horizon's Unruh radiations, has the long stretching chains expected due to the Noodle Effect.

If anybody is asking how humans would endure and take such lengthy strong punishment; well we will be re-created once more, hell would be in the "afterlife" after we rise from death.
RE: [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part IV: the noodle effect.
Take your meds, dipshit.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Thats what he is doing all the time?
Reading his silly book, and shoehorning science into it?
Wow....

And, Jebus (pbuh), its a lot of shoehorning.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
Black holes are hell for all those women who refuse to wear hijab.

[Image: sku5d8aM_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(November 24, 2022 at 4:51 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Black holes are hell for all those women who refuse to wear hijab.

[Image: sku5d8aM_o.jpg]
That's a bit of a strawman as most Muslim women I know don't demand all women wear the Hijab.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(November 23, 2022 at 8:54 pm)WinterHold Wrote: As I mentioned in previous topics; I have reached a conclusion that "hell" in the Quran matches the description of black holes.

The similarities between the two are stunning, but this time I will focus on 1 special penalty the inmates of hell endure; that is "being conducted in chains of unknown length":

According to the majority of scholars; these "cubits' " are an unknown: the length is not known.

The fate I know of objects getting inserted in a very long chain is well known in black holes and called Spaghettification:

The chain that the inmate of hell will be inserted in is the "Noodle Effect" of black holes.
So scary to imagine that this is why God warned humans of hell. Black holes have the scorching fire in the event horizon's Unruh radiations, has the long stretching chains expected due to the Noodle Effect.

If anybody is asking how humans would endure and take such lengthy strong punishment; well we will be re-created once more, hell would be in the "afterlife" after we rise from death.

The verse you cited says that the offender is to be inserted in a chain 70 cubits long (and, contrary to what you claim, while the length of the cubit in Arabic culturesvaried, values for it are known - a chain 70 cubits long would be a maximum of just over 330 feet. This, coming after 69:30, indicates that one is to be wrapped in a chain. This is manifestly different from being stretched out (spaghettified) by the tidal forces of a black hole.

You’re very stupid.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 23, 2022 at 8:54 pm)WinterHold Wrote: As I mentioned in previous topics; I have reached a conclusion that "hell" in the Quran matches the description of black holes.
Black holes, according to the No Hair Theorem, have only three attributes:   Mass, charge, and spin.
So I expect to see those attributes in the Quran.
(November 24, 2022 at 8:41 am)LinuxGal Wrote:
Black holes, according to the No Hair Theorem, have only three attributes:   Mass, charge, and spin.
So I expect to see those attributes in the Quran.

That's because you haven't looked hard enough. Besides, all black holes are descended to evaporate via Hawking Radiation; what does that say?

I was wrong.  It is apparently possible to given even Islam a bad name,
There is peril is micro-exegesis.

Islamic scholars declare that the Qur’an explains itself.

The context in our case is the Last Judgement; and the fate of those who are condemned because of their disbelief, and their actions.

The Sūrah in question (‘Al-Haqqa’) states:

‘But anyone who is given his Record in his left hand will say, “If only I had never been given any Record and knew nothing of my Reckoning. How I wish death had been the end of me. My wealth has been no use to me, and my power has vanished.” ‘Take him, and shackle him (faghullūhu), lead him to burn in the blazing Fire, and bind him in a chain seventy cubits (dhirāʿan) long: he would not believe in Almighty Allāh, he never encouraged feeding the hungry, so today he has no real friend here, and the only food he has is the filth that only sinners eat.’ (ʾĀyāt 25-37).

A dhira is an arm’s-length. In classical Arabic, ‘seventy’ is used metonymically to denote ‘many.’ In these ʾāyāt, it implies a large number, known only to Allāh (subḥānahu ūta'āla).

The command to shackle, and to bind in a chain, is given to the angels who govern Hell.

Consider the following:

‘(Prophet), do you see how deluded those who dispute God’s messages are – those who reject the Scripture and the messages We have sent through Our messengers? They will find out when, with iron collars (l-aghlālu) and chains around their necks, they are dragged into scalding water, and then burned in the Fire, and asked, “Where now are those you called upon besides Allāh?”’ (Ghafir: 69-74).

And this:

‘So do not think (Prophet) that Allāh will break His promise to His messengers: He is mighty, and capable of retribution. One Day – when the earth is turned into another earth, the heavens into another heaven, and people all appear before God, the One, the Overpowering – you (Prophet) will see the guilty on that Day, bound together in fetters.’ (Ibrahim: 47-49).

The message is clear (and has nothing whatsoever to do with black holes): Those who are condemned to Hell will be shackled and led to their fate in a chain-gang.
'Sometimes, silence is the best answer for a fool.'(Alī ibn Abī Tālib‎)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic Reflection] : "Joseph; he came to you before with the clear proofs". WinterHold 60 4546 September 22, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [Quranic Reflection]: The Aten. WinterHold 35 2828 June 10, 2023 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: Paleophyte
  [Quranic Reflection]: the sound of hell. WinterHold 13 1491 April 18, 2023 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  [Quranic reflection]: Homosexuality is nothing but Sexual Gratification. WinterHold 58 4284 March 27, 2023 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 3104 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  [Quranic reflection]: What is time? WinterHold 13 1334 July 29, 2022 at 3:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4371 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part III WinterHold 71 4761 May 8, 2022 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: JairCrawford
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 12317 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part II WinterHold 38 2708 December 21, 2021 at 1:30 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris