Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can America ever truly pay for its sins?
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins?
(December 7, 2021 at 10:28 am)ToTheMoon Wrote: It depends on how they say it and to whom. Children and college students are more impressionable than older adults for example. Any objective facts can be presented in a manner that pushes an agenda.
When you say it depends, you're talking about it being appropriate..depending.  Americans are not appropriate.  I'm just telling you that yes, it's very very american to give people shit for their faults, more so if you care for them than if you don't. 

I don't tease other peoples friends and sisters, know what I mean?  

You don't know what CRT is.  There, that's done.  There's no point in arguing about it - its not an actual issue.  You just know that it's media noise you're supposed to object to.  Who's ideology do you think you're consuming when you do so?  

Hint, starts with a w, ends in ist.

Straight to floyd.  Whose song do you think you're marching to, as you extoll what you see as the problems of a nonexistent radical left in the us vis a vis these culture war hot buttons?  

By the 1600's?  No, we were all pretty well dispersed at that point.  Lowering taxes for the rich would further privilege the exploitative class - and do nothing to either disadvantaged communities or the working white poor.  We know, we've tried. Things don't trickle down. You wanna help people change their circumstances permanently? Give them money. Cash money. Works every time. Turns out that poor people are better informed about what they need and what they can do, and make more responsible decisions with that money, than some suburban mom or dad 1k miles away concerned about The Blacks using up all the government cheese in the Antifa run city of Detroit. Works for foreign aid too, strangely. Libertarianism means something different in other countries, I'm told.  Here, it was the racist vote before you could just say you were racist and that was acceptable.  An early test bubble for economic anxiety.

Most slave owners were poor. By the end, people had slaves like we have consumer goods. Poor men had yet poorer slaves. That was the value of a mans life. Funnily, the system wasn't actually good for anyone. Slaves couldn't earn money, build or pass down anything of their own.  That's not how slavery works. Freed men, in our history, didn't have that option either. Sure, officially, but not in mere reality.

I'm telling you what contemporary white supremacy in the united states is, what it's organized around, how it sells itself.  You can go research it yourself if you like..but, if you think it's "moving the goalposts"..well, huzzah, you figured it out.  White supremacy was a fading brand that very successfully reinvigorated itself by changing it's propagandistic appeals. It;s not recent work, either, they spun this up back in the 90s and immediately knew they'd hit gold. As they had always contended, more americans than would vote for "white supremacy" on a ticket spelled just like that absolutely do vote on the basis of a belief about white subjugation or genocide. Additionally, as it's a fundamentally liberal appeal it simultaneously trolls the libs and resonates with people who cannot possibly believe that they, themselves, are in an active dissemenators position..and yet they are. Probably shouldn't have written them off as yokels and hicks - that helps them blindside people who think they're too smart or antithetically aligned to buy in.

Something to consider, when you consider your positions as stated - If I were you I'd look into getting my info elsewhere - elsewhere with respect to wherever the hell you've been getting it from. I lose alot of people here, and it's a shame, I'm only speaking from experience. Back in the day when I was full on in the tank for the folk if I heard someone opining the way you'd have I'd know that I had a sympathetic ear even if they didn't know it. That much of the work was already done. Basic information asymmetry. A person that accepts the pillars of white supremacy but does not consider themselves a white supremacist doesn't need to be convinced of the truth of white supremacy - they already believe it, or believe at least a part of it. They are merely waiting to be activated. To be given something to do about it. Most people never get past voting on it - but that's a pretty huge achievement even if you never quite convince them to take up arms for the future of their race. In my experience, the race soldiers come pre-made. The rest of the normies are either leaners or hard no's. Some will some wont so what.

This is what drives institutional racism, the thing crt concerns itself with as a graduate level field of study in law and sociology, for what it's worth. Not how a country of hood wearing klansmen effect a white supremacist nation..that needs no explanation - but how a country chock full of people who either publicly or genuinely detest white supremacy can, somehow, end up with a country that looks no different than the one built by the guys in hoods. A country like mine. A country I love. A country that needs to be improved because it's loved. If no one gave a shit, we could keep on being a garbage fire until the end of days. Bit like teasing someone else's sister.

The short version is this. If you sound like an episode of tucker, you're a fuckin racist. If you don't want to be, then you're faced with the same essential question that buy in leaners are... what are you gonna do about it? There's no universe in which any of those five pillars are true, and no..Other People™ don't believe in them. Just out and out racists and fence sitting racists in training. Hell..Even I realized they were bullshit before I stopped using them. So, there you go, that's what you're up against. Your entire post clearly informed by a particular ideology with which you would deny any particular involvement. OFC..I used to tell people I wasn't a nazi too..and it was true, I suppose.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by T.J. - December 4, 2021 at 7:42 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Jehanne - December 4, 2021 at 8:26 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Fireball - December 4, 2021 at 9:53 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by AFTT47 - December 4, 2021 at 9:23 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by brewer - December 4, 2021 at 9:59 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Foxaèr - December 4, 2021 at 10:09 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by onlinebiker - December 4, 2021 at 11:20 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by T.J. - December 5, 2021 at 7:44 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by brewer - December 5, 2021 at 9:38 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 5, 2021 at 9:09 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ravenshire - December 11, 2021 at 5:22 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Brian37 - December 6, 2021 at 12:36 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ranjr - December 6, 2021 at 1:43 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Jehanne - December 6, 2021 at 10:34 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Fireball - December 6, 2021 at 11:02 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Jehanne - December 6, 2021 at 11:27 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 7, 2021 at 6:44 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by albatross - December 7, 2021 at 9:25 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 7, 2021 at 9:36 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Angrboda - December 7, 2021 at 10:02 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by albatross - December 7, 2021 at 9:59 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 7, 2021 at 10:28 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Angrboda - December 7, 2021 at 10:39 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by The Grand Nudger - December 7, 2021 at 2:28 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 7, 2021 at 8:33 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 9:16 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 11:20 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 1:26 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 2:43 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 4:12 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 4:41 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 5:22 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 5:41 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 8, 2021 at 6:04 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 7:32 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 7:47 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 9:13 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 8:58 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 9:44 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 10:05 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 10:17 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 10:59 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by ToTheMoon - December 9, 2021 at 11:11 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 9, 2021 at 12:07 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 9, 2021 at 12:18 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by WinterHold - December 10, 2021 at 8:55 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Belacqua - December 10, 2021 at 9:24 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 10, 2021 at 9:43 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by WinterHold - December 10, 2021 at 2:02 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 10, 2021 at 9:23 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Ahriman - December 10, 2021 at 9:56 am
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Aegon - December 10, 2021 at 12:37 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by WinterHold - December 10, 2021 at 2:36 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by WinterHold - December 10, 2021 at 3:03 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Spongebob - January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Spongebob - January 10, 2022 at 1:46 pm
RE: Can America ever truly pay for its sins? - by Spongebob - January 10, 2022 at 3:01 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3963 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7625 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can Japan Ever Truly Pay for it' s Sins? onlinebiker 29 1202 December 7, 2021 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3161 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1156 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Make America Nice Again Secular Elf 53 3921 November 9, 2020 at 6:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 849 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  [Serious] The Mental Illness Crisis in America T.J. 9 1150 August 19, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4897 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anyone Else in America See Your Taxes Go Up? DeistPaladin 17 2371 April 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants