Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 11:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some things that you strongly wish were common knowledge?
RE: What are some things that you strongly wish were common knowledge?
(August 10, 2022 at 11:16 pm)Fireball Wrote: I haven't watched a lot of it. One thing I recall, someone was pushing some sort of plastic gizmo to use in the clothes dryer to soften clothes, instead of using dryer sheets (like "Bounce"). Neglecting any potential harmful effect from the chemicals in those sheets, the claim was made that those chemicals "clog the screen" in the dryer. That's, prima facie, absurd. No air would flow through the screen, and the clothes wouldn't be dried, if it was clogged.

If anything was to interest me, it would be this.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are some things that you strongly wish were common knowledge? - by Foxaèr - August 10, 2022 at 11:20 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you see yourself in a nursing home some day? Foxaèr 20 955 March 11, 2024 at 10:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  I strongly doubt that I love my dad Der/die AtheistIn 14 1195 April 3, 2019 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How would you react to finding out you were making out with a transsexual? TaraJo 102 6721 March 28, 2019 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Why are some people afraid to be judged by society regarding only some things? Der/die AtheistIn 8 975 January 26, 2019 at 10:22 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn