Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:25 am

Poll: Should atheists and pagans receive the same protections from harassment over religion as Christians??
This poll is closed.
Yes
94.12%
16 94.12%
No
5.88%
1 5.88%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spammer threatening death to atheists and scientists arrested in Montreal.
RE: Spammer threatening death to atheists and scientists arrested in Montreal.
I read the subject wrong. I thought it was "Spammer threatening death to atheists, and also, scientists arrested in Montreal." I thought it was 2 unrelated stories.
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spammer threatening death to atheists and scientists arrested in Montreal. - by AthiestAtheist - December 5, 2011 at 5:31 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Montreal priests no longer allowed to be alone with children Fake Messiah 6 1891 June 25, 2016 at 3:14 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Markuze arrested again Cyberman 3 2378 November 20, 2012 at 12:06 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Man who sold worthless "explosives detectors" to the Iraqi Military is arrested, theVOID 10 5109 March 20, 2011 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist