Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you care?
RE: Why do you care?
(December 1, 2011 at 2:22 pm)Egor Wrote: I wonder why atheists are so anti-Christian? I mean, really, if you believe God doesn’t exist, then why trouble yourselves with what Christians believe? I notice no one complains about Islam, Hinduism or Buddhism, and no one complains much about cults, just Christianity.
Many atheists are anti-christian because many christians use their beliefs to peddle their blind human ignorances, hatreds, and various prejudices upon people and attempt to pass it off as noble and the truth of the universe despite the discrepancies, plot holes, spelling errors, false logic, and gross defiance of evidence and scientific understanding of ourselves and everything around us.
The proof is in the pudding, of course, see the arguemetns against climate change, creationism, the 'intellectual elites', vaccines, palentology, geology, physics, and pretty much every major field of science. Evolutoin is the obvious one, but far from the only thing that the religious community has cruisaded against for entirely religious reasons.

Then there are also people like the westboro baptist church (or whatever the proper spelling of that ichor-filled place is) and their hatred of gay people, Reverend Pat Robinson's comments on Haiti (and likely thousands of other equally racist and ignorant comments).

How about all of the stupid wars ignited under the religious banner spanning the entirety of human civilization and prior? I don't recall any people going "Let's murder those [insert people here] bastards in the naem of Atheism!" but I'm pretty sure there have been plenty of wars started and fought in the name of Jesus or God even in the modern era.

Then there's the child molestation of the Catholic Church.

The short answer is this: Religion seem to be an excuse for people to control other people and exert their own influence and opinions as opposed to any kind of universal truth or revelation of any kind and the more we research about the world, the more ridiculous religious beliefs seem to be. As such, we don't really like to see more of this get spread around, especiallly at us or people who seemingly don't deserve it (like all the vitriol against gay people from religious folks these days.)

(December 1, 2011 at 2:22 pm)Egor Wrote: I also wonder why there are rules in this forum against saying you are going to hell for your beliefs, and yet it seems you post continually about the injustice of Hell, or the fact that God is responsible for evil. Again, what do you care? If there is no God, why do you get so hot under the collar about it? No pun intended.
Two reasons:
1) It's an atheist forum for an atheist community, so the forums are biased in that direction.
2) Some religious folks tend to just come here for the express purpose of telling us that we're going to hell and otherwise preach. The forums are moderated as such that discussion is favored and preaching is forbidden, so that's why 'telling us how we're going to hell" is forbidden because it's basically both preaching and trolling which are also against the rules.
BONUS: It's also just rude to go to a group of people and tell them how bad they are. It's one thing for a party of atheists to talk about religious people on their own forum badly, but it's another when a religious person goes to a group of athiests and starts pointing fingers.
Whiel we enjoy differing viewpoints here and we have our favorite christian pets we like to chat with, this is ultimately our party. I can't even begin to say how badly atheists are badmouthed on FOX News and other reliigous programs and forums and atheists get banned there for the same reason a guy trolling us about how we're going to hell will get thrown out here. Fair's fair.

(December 1, 2011 at 2:22 pm)Egor Wrote: And if, to you, the evil in the world proves there is no God, how do you explain all the good?
I've always hated this arguement, because every time it's brought up, it makes the assumption that your fantasy Djinni that created the universe is responsible for all the good.
In reality, all the "evil" and all the "good" come from all the same places.
That's people and life and the laws of physics.

When a cancer patient is cured of cancer? That's people - both the patient for fighting off the cancer and the medical people who shot him up with chemotherapy and kept him alive.

Babies are a miracle of the human reproductive system, biology, and evolution.

Rainbows are a miracle of refraction, water, and light.

Beautiful sunsets are a miracle of the earth's atmosphere and chemical composition, the sun, light, gravity, the earth itself, and the laws of thermodynamics and probably lots I'm forgetting.

Point is that good in the universe is good of the universe and can exist quite independantly of your beliefs that are likely considerably less than 2000 years old - particularly since the universe is 6,850,000 times as old as that and will be around long after you're dead. (I plan on being immortal).

(December 3, 2011 at 4:19 pm)Egor Wrote: Be that as it may, God is God. He's your God, too, and God can't be defied. It's not like marching with Ghandi or protesting Wall Street. When faced with absolute power, you can only do what that power allows you to do. In our case, he's allowed us to accept or reject his revelation to humanity, Jesus Christ.
So are mafia bosses and dictators. They have all the power and I might have to do what they tell me because they could squash me like a bug, but only a delusional man could pretend that what they're doing is moral, just, or even sensical.

The god of the bible is an evil, murdous bastard and the New Testiment, even if it were a better sequel to an otherwise horrendous novel, does nothing to fill in the plot holes or "reveal" anything considering that the whole thing is entirely unnecessary considering that god could have simply changed the rules without torturing his own son/himself in the process. Not to mention the fact that it has its own gaping plot holes.

(December 3, 2011 at 4:19 pm)Egor Wrote: When you know what Jesus Christ is and what he stands for, anyone rejecting him is worthy of hell. That's my take on it anyway.
So for rejecting something that was never really fully revealed (considering that no one person believes in exactly the same "word of God" or "Revealed Truth") then that only means that for the actions of our finite lives, we are condemned to TORTURE FOREVER.

Let me allow you to grasp what that means -
If I die as a 1 year old child who neither understands nor cares about Jesus, I'll burn in Hell for
1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000+ years (actually eternity, but for arguement's sake, let's just use this portion of time).

To give you an idea of how much time that is, protons (the thing that keeps all atoms together) will have decayed at the end of that period of time and the only things left will be photons with extremely long waves with an energy so low on the light spectrum that their energy will basically fade into the quantum jitters. Electrons and positirons will also remain and each one of these will be seporated by a distance greater than the entire expanse of our current universe and during that time, in hell, a baby will be tortured for a crime committed in a miniscule fraction of that time with the human lifespan being only slightly less insignificant.

And you call this "deserving"?
I've seen that same language used by people with far more monsterous reasons and similar consequences on the real world. Think about what you just said and think carefully. You just dismissed an entire portion of the human population into being deserving of something far worse than death. That makes me sick.

(December 3, 2011 at 4:19 pm)Egor Wrote: In what way was Christianity bad for you? Frankly, I would love to be brainwashed by Christianity. In fact, I would say that's my life's goal (real Christianity of course, not somebody's sectarian ideas of it).

I think you just summed up another issue with religion quite nicely.
After all, how many people are in your particular faith? Not the generalized whole that's as co-operative with one another as a bag of angry cats, but your particular "true" denomination of christianity.
And of the considerably fewer people involved in that (as opposed to any other denomination or other non-christian faith), how many of them have their own takes on the bible or word of god?

You see, the problem here is that if any of them were true, there would be precisely one religion and all seven billion of us would be a part of it. Instead, there are dozens that are split into thousands of denominations - some of which are far older than christianity and some are far newer.

Whatever you've done to convince yourself that you've picked the correct one is certainly brainwashing of a sort but largely ignorance of geography, history, and especially human nature.

(December 3, 2011 at 5:47 pm)Egor Wrote: Tell me, what will sex, drugs and rock and roll mean to you when you're 50, ugly, addicted, looking back on a lifetime of "partying" because you "thought for yourself," and your music is out of date? You think you can win against God and the plan He sets out for our lives, but you can't. You think your rebellious attitude has some nobility in eternity when it doesn't even have nobility here in this life.
This appears to be a rant against something, but there doesnt' appear to be an ultimate point. I'm amused, however, about how you couldn't resist pointing out that we're rebelling against god, but you failed to remember that you're talking to atheists.
Who are we rebelling against?

(December 3, 2011 at 5:47 pm)Egor Wrote: In the end we all "choose" what we believe. And we all believe, even atheists. You cannot look around you and say there is no God with reason. You say there is no God, because you want to party with sex, drugs and rock and roll. And you know it.
Sure. We all get to 'choose' what we believe in. I've chosen to not accept the "God Hypothosis" because it's ridiculous and not based on any evidence whatosever and the religious claims made by the bible and other religious works is easily refuted by scientific progress (big bang vs. creation, evolution vs. creation, ellipsoidal earth vs. flat earth, etc).
I do this because I don't like believing in things without reason and I do bother to quetion and scrutinize things before I choose to accept them.

As evidenced by the Catholic Church, the Westboro Baptist Church, and numerous others both present, past, and very likely the future, even those who actually believe that crap doesn't actually practice what they preach. Though I can understand the difficulty gievn how self-contradictory the bible often is. They seem perfectly willing to engauge in all the sex, drugs, and rock and roll regardless and make a tidy profit off of people's ignorance in the process (see: any megachurch or faith healer.)

As to choosing to be an atheist for the sex, drugs, and rock and roll, I chose to reject religion because it didn't hold up to scrutiny. No more. No less. If you look at many of the atheist introductions here who have talked about why they became atheists, you'll soon understand why you're absolutely wrong.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan

Messages In This Thread
Why do you care? - by Egor - December 1, 2011 at 2:22 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by LastPoet - December 1, 2011 at 2:40 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by thesummerqueen - December 1, 2011 at 2:45 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by 5thHorseman - December 1, 2011 at 2:46 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Xavier - December 1, 2011 at 2:47 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Godschild - December 1, 2011 at 11:10 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 1, 2011 at 11:37 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Godschild - December 2, 2011 at 12:05 am
RE: Why do you care? - by 5thHorseman - December 1, 2011 at 2:48 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 1, 2011 at 3:00 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by popeyespappy - December 1, 2011 at 3:04 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by LastPoet - December 1, 2011 at 3:09 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Doubting Thomas - December 1, 2011 at 3:09 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Godschild - December 1, 2011 at 11:50 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Mister Agenda - December 1, 2011 at 3:14 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Faith No More - December 1, 2011 at 3:54 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Doubting Thomas - December 1, 2011 at 4:04 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by thesummerqueen - December 1, 2011 at 4:11 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 1, 2011 at 4:14 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Mister Agenda - December 1, 2011 at 5:06 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 1, 2011 at 5:10 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by 5thHorseman - December 1, 2011 at 5:47 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 1, 2011 at 5:54 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Welsh cake - December 1, 2011 at 5:42 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Minimalist - December 1, 2011 at 5:49 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by thesummerqueen - December 1, 2011 at 5:55 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by 5thHorseman - December 1, 2011 at 5:56 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 1, 2011 at 5:59 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by thesummerqueen - December 1, 2011 at 6:05 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 1, 2011 at 6:09 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by 5thHorseman - December 1, 2011 at 6:11 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 1, 2011 at 6:16 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 1, 2011 at 6:49 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 1, 2011 at 8:27 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 1, 2011 at 8:50 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 1, 2011 at 9:43 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Xavier - December 2, 2011 at 1:24 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 2, 2011 at 7:54 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Xavier - December 2, 2011 at 8:34 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Mister Agenda - December 2, 2011 at 10:42 am
RE: Why do you care? - by padraic - December 1, 2011 at 9:41 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Minimalist - December 1, 2011 at 9:43 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 1, 2011 at 9:45 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by popeyespappy - December 1, 2011 at 9:48 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 1, 2011 at 9:51 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by padraic - December 1, 2011 at 11:06 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 1, 2011 at 9:50 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by popeyespappy - December 1, 2011 at 10:06 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 1, 2011 at 10:13 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by popeyespappy - December 1, 2011 at 10:16 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Minimalist - December 1, 2011 at 10:16 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 1, 2011 at 10:20 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 1, 2011 at 11:08 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by padraic - December 2, 2011 at 12:00 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Jaysyn - December 1, 2011 at 11:32 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 2, 2011 at 12:02 am
RE: Why do you care? - by padraic - December 2, 2011 at 12:13 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 2, 2011 at 12:16 am
RE: Why do you care? - by padraic - December 2, 2011 at 1:30 am
RE: Why do you care? - by J.D. - December 2, 2011 at 12:32 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 2, 2011 at 1:36 am
RE: Why do you care? - by padraic - December 2, 2011 at 1:38 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Mister Agenda - December 2, 2011 at 11:19 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Minimalist - December 2, 2011 at 2:57 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 2, 2011 at 3:01 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Faith No More - December 2, 2011 at 3:27 am
RE: Why do you care? - by LastPoet - December 2, 2011 at 5:26 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 2, 2011 at 3:08 am
RE: Why do you care? - by ElDinero - December 2, 2011 at 3:09 am
RE: Why do you care? - by 5thHorseman - December 2, 2011 at 3:19 am
RE: Why do you care? - by 5thHorseman - December 2, 2011 at 3:31 am
RE: Why do you care? - by The_Flying_Skeptic - December 2, 2011 at 6:41 am
RE: Why do you care? - by The Grand Nudger - December 2, 2011 at 9:45 am
RE: Why do you care? - by thesummerqueen - December 2, 2011 at 11:17 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Minimalist - December 2, 2011 at 1:24 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by 5thHorseman - December 2, 2011 at 2:02 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Cinjin - December 2, 2011 at 1:36 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by thesummerqueen - December 2, 2011 at 1:38 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Minimalist - December 2, 2011 at 1:49 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by thesummerqueen - December 2, 2011 at 2:02 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by downbeatplumb - December 2, 2011 at 4:39 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by popeyespappy - December 2, 2011 at 7:11 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Minimalist - December 2, 2011 at 7:26 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 2, 2011 at 3:23 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Cinjin - December 2, 2011 at 8:02 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Minimalist - December 2, 2011 at 3:26 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Welsh cake - December 2, 2011 at 4:10 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 2, 2011 at 6:10 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 2, 2011 at 6:12 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 2, 2011 at 6:20 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 2, 2011 at 6:57 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 2, 2011 at 7:12 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Minimalist - December 2, 2011 at 9:22 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Anomalocaris - December 2, 2011 at 9:42 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Minimalist - December 2, 2011 at 10:01 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Anomalocaris - December 2, 2011 at 10:14 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Doubting Thomas - December 2, 2011 at 9:48 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Phaedra - December 2, 2011 at 9:57 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 2, 2011 at 10:02 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Phaedra - December 2, 2011 at 10:11 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 3, 2011 at 4:19 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Norfolk And Chance - December 3, 2011 at 6:43 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Phaedra - December 7, 2011 at 6:36 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by frankiej - December 3, 2011 at 4:24 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 3, 2011 at 4:27 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by frankiej - December 3, 2011 at 4:28 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 3, 2011 at 4:31 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 3, 2011 at 5:47 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 3, 2011 at 6:03 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 3, 2011 at 6:19 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Mister Agenda - December 6, 2011 at 4:51 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by frankiej - December 3, 2011 at 5:49 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by thesummerqueen - December 3, 2011 at 5:52 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by LarissaAnn - December 3, 2011 at 6:33 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 3, 2011 at 7:07 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by LarissaAnn - December 3, 2011 at 7:25 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 3, 2011 at 7:25 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by LarissaAnn - December 3, 2011 at 7:32 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 3, 2011 at 8:27 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 3, 2011 at 6:35 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 3, 2011 at 6:40 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 3, 2011 at 6:56 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Norfolk And Chance - December 3, 2011 at 6:59 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 3, 2011 at 7:13 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Epimethean - December 3, 2011 at 7:07 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Minimalist - December 3, 2011 at 7:08 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Epimethean - December 3, 2011 at 7:11 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by thesummerqueen - December 3, 2011 at 7:30 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 3, 2011 at 7:33 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by LarissaAnn - December 3, 2011 at 7:42 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by TheDarkestOfAngels - December 3, 2011 at 8:13 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by The Grand Nudger - December 3, 2011 at 9:25 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 3, 2011 at 9:30 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 3, 2011 at 10:19 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 3, 2011 at 11:13 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 3, 2011 at 11:54 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 4, 2011 at 4:53 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Norfolk And Chance - December 4, 2011 at 9:02 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 4, 2011 at 1:39 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 4, 2011 at 8:44 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 3, 2011 at 11:25 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Epimethean - December 4, 2011 at 12:15 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Minimalist - December 4, 2011 at 12:21 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 4, 2011 at 1:26 am
RE: Why do you care? - by The Grand Nudger - December 4, 2011 at 1:51 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 4, 2011 at 2:04 am
RE: Why do you care? - by The Grand Nudger - December 4, 2011 at 2:18 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 4, 2011 at 2:23 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 4, 2011 at 2:30 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 4, 2011 at 2:33 am
RE: Why do you care? - by The Grand Nudger - December 4, 2011 at 2:37 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 4, 2011 at 2:37 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Epimethean - December 4, 2011 at 5:09 am
RE: Why do you care? - by 5thHorseman - December 4, 2011 at 5:38 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Faith No More - December 4, 2011 at 6:53 am
RE: Why do you care? - by 5thHorseman - December 4, 2011 at 7:12 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Epimethean - December 4, 2011 at 1:45 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by 5thHorseman - December 4, 2011 at 2:28 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by thesummerqueen - December 4, 2011 at 1:52 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Epimethean - December 4, 2011 at 10:36 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by thesummerqueen - December 4, 2011 at 10:38 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Epimethean - December 4, 2011 at 10:40 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Forsaken - December 4, 2011 at 11:08 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 5, 2011 at 12:06 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Forsaken - December 5, 2011 at 5:47 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Epimethean - December 4, 2011 at 11:40 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 5, 2011 at 12:09 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 5, 2011 at 1:06 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 5, 2011 at 12:10 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 5, 2011 at 12:53 am
RE: Why do you care? - by LarissaAnn - December 5, 2011 at 1:11 am
RE: Why do you care? - by TheDarkestOfAngels - December 5, 2011 at 1:59 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Ace Otana - December 5, 2011 at 6:36 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 5, 2011 at 12:56 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 5, 2011 at 1:08 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 5, 2011 at 1:15 am
RE: Why do you care? - by LarissaAnn - December 5, 2011 at 1:25 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 5, 2011 at 1:10 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 5, 2011 at 1:39 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 5, 2011 at 1:54 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Epimethean - December 5, 2011 at 1:54 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 5, 2011 at 2:46 am
RE: Why do you care? - by LarissaAnn - December 5, 2011 at 2:57 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 5, 2011 at 3:00 am
RE: Why do you care? - by LarissaAnn - December 5, 2011 at 3:07 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 5, 2011 at 3:10 am
RE: Why do you care? - by LarissaAnn - December 5, 2011 at 3:12 am
RE: Why do you care? - by ElDinero - December 5, 2011 at 3:04 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 5, 2011 at 3:21 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 5, 2011 at 4:56 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Norfolk And Chance - December 5, 2011 at 5:52 am
RE: Why do you care? - by ElDinero - December 5, 2011 at 4:59 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Shell B - December 5, 2011 at 5:03 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Zen Badger - December 5, 2011 at 6:02 am
RE: Why do you care? - by LastPoet - December 5, 2011 at 6:10 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 5, 2011 at 6:22 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Zen Badger - December 5, 2011 at 6:39 am
RE: Why do you care? - by KichigaiNeko - December 5, 2011 at 9:44 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Epimethean - December 5, 2011 at 9:46 am
RE: Why do you care? - by KichigaiNeko - December 5, 2011 at 9:54 am
RE: Why do you care? - by AthiestAtheist - December 5, 2011 at 4:08 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Cinjin - December 5, 2011 at 4:20 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Egor - December 5, 2011 at 5:14 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by MilesTailsPrower - December 5, 2011 at 5:49 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 5, 2011 at 6:21 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by AthiestAtheist - December 5, 2011 at 9:25 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by 5thHorseman - December 5, 2011 at 6:24 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by padraic - December 5, 2011 at 8:29 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Erinome - December 5, 2011 at 6:35 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by ElDinero - December 5, 2011 at 7:19 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by TheDarkestOfAngels - December 5, 2011 at 7:26 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by LarissaAnn - December 5, 2011 at 8:57 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by Faith No More - December 6, 2011 at 8:47 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Minimalist - December 5, 2011 at 10:34 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by padraic - December 6, 2011 at 3:19 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Cyberman - December 6, 2011 at 8:51 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Epimethean - December 6, 2011 at 10:51 pm
RE: Why do you care? - by AnunZi - December 7, 2011 at 6:50 am
RE: Why do you care? - by The_Flying_Skeptic - December 9, 2011 at 6:12 am
RE: Why do you care? - by Epimethean - December 9, 2011 at 9:08 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does God care about S E X? zwanzig 83 5067 November 15, 2021 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
Exclamation Why Atheism is Incoherent & You Aren't as Smart as You Think You Are Seax 60 4924 March 19, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Serious] Care to Seriously Consider the Existance of a Creator (God)? theMadJW 117 10379 April 29, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  Are there any theists here who think God wants, or will take care of, Global Warming? Duty 16 3541 January 19, 2020 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Smedders
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 7908 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why the religious will never admit you won the argument (and why they don't care) Veritas_Vincit 166 20318 June 30, 2016 at 1:00 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Where is heaven located? Also, why does God care about homo sapiens? MentalGiant 61 14677 September 19, 2015 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
  Does Prayer Really Work? Does God Even Care? Eel_LahjicK 63 11618 August 18, 2014 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  God doesn't care for baptisms Foxaèr 2 1029 March 31, 2014 at 11:06 am
Last Post: truthBtold
  Why, why, why? Little Rik 39 11563 June 14, 2013 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Little Rik