Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's my B-Day Bitches!
It's my B-Day Bitches!
That's right, another year has come and gone and I managed not to swallow any huge crayons or anything. Happy birthday to me! Imma dash off a few posts and then go spread banality and debauchery around the downtown area. Drinks are on me and keep your hands off the jukebox.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: It's my B-Day Bitches!
Happy Birthday, Rhythm! Say hi to the livestock for me when you get downtown. Wink

Happy birthday you ginger afro'd fuckstain. Have a good one.
Happy birthday, my hairy amigo. Enjoy yourself Smile
Cunt
Have a wonderful day, a chuisle. And come say merry christmas to me on hang out before you drive down to that godforsaken part of the south
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Happy birthday, Rhythm. Try not to bore anyone to death talking about plants at the bar.
Plants are not boring!!
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Happy B-Day!
Don't Know! Don't Care!
(December 17, 2011 at 12:04 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Plants are not boring!!

Hah, good one.
Cunt
Happy fucking birthday, bitch.

Oh - pro tip. The women are the ones with breasts on two legs. Don't go flirting with the ones on four, despite what the other guys might be doing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm back, bitches. Iroscato 28 3955 January 14, 2016 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Wazzap bitches Marsellus Wallace 7 1070 January 2, 2016 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  I'm going to Australia bitches KUSA 41 4605 October 1, 2015 at 7:19 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  BITCHES! Belac Enrobso 1 1053 January 8, 2014 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: FlyingNarwhal
  where my bitches at? cratehorus 2 1112 February 21, 2013 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: Jackalope