Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
Hello all
Aussie here. Been lurking here pretty much as a visitor.

I'm 20, living with a 'christian family' and I hate them because they shove it down my throat! I also hate christmas too!

Also, discovered that I am Bi-Sexual and into beastiality too which is very frowned upon by 'society'

So I'm glad that I have woken up, and that there's people who feel the same way. I'm moving out, and I'm not coming back! Cool Shades
Also would like to meet up with people since practically I'm not at school.

This pretty much sums up christianity: "The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.". Makes sense, doesn't it? (Sarcasm)

It's insane. I question things alot, and even though it'll be hard since I'm still uneasy and really depressed, I'm determined to make ends meet and to start-over Smile
RE: Hello all
Welcome.
[Image: Evolution.png]

I fucking hate Christmas too! Welcome aboard.

(December 18, 2011 at 2:29 am)religionisshit Wrote: Aussie here. Been lurking here pretty much as a visitor.

I'm 20, living with a 'christian family' and I hate them because they shove it down my throat! I also hate christmas too!

Also, discovered that I am Bi-Sexual and into beastiality too which is very frowned upon by 'society'

So I'm glad that I have woken up, and that there's people who feel the same way. I'm moving out, and I'm not coming back! Cool Shades
Also would like to meet up with people since practically I'm not at school.

This pretty much sums up christianity: "The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.". Makes sense, doesn't it? (Sarcasm)

It's insane. I question things alot, and even though it'll be hard since I'm still uneasy and really depressed, I'm determined to make ends meet and to start-over Smile

Um, I think you might need treatment for your beastiality fetish.
You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello to all SimpleCaveman 52 3403 November 29, 2023 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: SimpleCaveman
  Hello y'all BillieBobbie 3 705 January 18, 2023 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Objectivist
  Twitter refugee, hello all Dizzyagain 27 1759 October 20, 2020 at 7:32 pm
Last Post: Dizzyagain
  Hello All! Smedders 11 720 December 29, 2019 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello all Bmanne 23 2948 December 12, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: sebaslopez
  Hello All Mark Alien 24 2664 August 7, 2019 at 11:25 am
Last Post: veoli
  Hello all ohio_drg 13 1289 September 28, 2018 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hi all - new here is all.... val5662 15 2135 March 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Hello all I am new at the forums blackstar 15 3305 October 21, 2015 at 4:18 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello all ! webrn 32 4137 October 18, 2015 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Losty