Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh Apostate!
Fresh Apostate!
I won't post my conversion story, since I'm not all that ready to post it yet. I'm a 21 year old female atheist who is still currently stuck working for a church. I actually made the final leap from Deism to Atheism within the past few weeks and I feel I am a better person for it. When I'm not being pissed off by my coworkers being all Jesus-y, I'm usually browsing the internet all day. Thus, I thought posting blasphemy on multiple forums while working at church would be ironic enough to keep me entertained.

No, the church doesn't know I'm an atheist. I don't any church is THAT tolerant...

Anywho, I enjoy parrots, anything Japanese, poking fun at Christianity and exhibiting the proper amount of rage over Christian stupidity when necessary on forums since I can't do so at work or at home (I work with my dad...who's an apologist...). I also enjoy video games.

I admit I whine quite a bit on Ex-Christian.net's forums and I may do the same here, time permitting. Mostly though, I like to be helpful to people who are also coming down from the rollercoaster of Christianity so they know they aren't alone. Don't get me wrong though, I can be a complete bitch when I want to be.

Anyway, based on what I've seen lurking on these forums I think I'll enjoy myself here. Devil

RE: Fresh Apostate!
Welcome! You sound like you'll fit in here just fine.
Hello, sounds like you'll fit in just right here Smile
Welcome!

Whine away. The bastards deserve it.
Welome. Looking forward to your story when you feel ready.

regards

pgrimes15
Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Welcome
We have infiltrated their ranks! The time for our attack is drawing closer.

Welcome.

Parrots are cool.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey everyone looking for a fresh start teslafie 3 1182 July 1, 2014 at 8:17 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko