Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complaints and Grievances
Rainbow 
Complaints and Grievances
Angel Cloud

What's pissing everyone off lately? Get it out!

Christmas. It is what it is, but I have all xtian friends, and they really get into it. They're spending all their money on needless bullshit, and then asking me to borrow more so they can pay their bills. Fuck off. Why should their lack of planning constitute my emergency? Why don't you go ask Jesus for some money to pay your water bill?

My sister. She's such an ungrateful little cunt! Bent over backwards, and for years was the only real support she had, and how does she repay me? By being shitty to me at our family party! Mumbling under her breath about my outfit, and hair, and rolling her eyes at everything I said- most of it being benign small-talk. Fucking hoe. I guess that's what I get for breaking my back to support her, when everyone else was caught up in their own lives!

The fact that Hillary Clinton is not the president of the United States. Been thinking about it lately, and it really fucking bothers me.

The dude I'm seeing made fun of my skin color, saying I was too pale, and asked if I'd considered tanning beds. If I could tan, motherfucker, I would never in a million years fork over money to lay in a slow cooker to fit your standards for attractiveness. Barf. If you would rather screw a tan girl, then why do you keep calling the pale one back?

Um. I have more, but that's all for now.

Now what's pissing you off? Anything?

RE: Complaints and Grievances
The fact that I thought it said "complaints and gravies" is quite annoying.

I am currently pissed off at how much I am suffering from man-flu.
Cunt
WTF is the man-flu?

Haha, not a term that is used over there then?

Men tend to complain more when they have a bad cold... and it is dubbed "man-flu".

It is an attempt by women to try and bring us down. It is futile. Striving for equality is a lack of ambition Tongue

I joke... Or do I... Nah, I joke...Or...do...I?
Cunt
Nice to know that men all over the world are fucking babies.

Tongue

I'm happy because everyone else is pissed off. Tongue
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
My grievances are.............. none at the moment, but reading your's Aleia, pissed me off, especially your sister, she needs putting back in her place, selfish douche.
That bitch can go fuck herself. She thinks she's got it all figured out. She moved to some little bumfuck town, and is all into country music, and racism, and Jesus is Lord guano. All she could come up with to passive-aggressively attack me is that my clothes weren't good enough, and my hair was too long. How very Christian of her. Everyone knows that Jesus doesn't let people into heaven unless their wearing cashmere, sporting a $200 hair cut.

I'm hurt that she would treat me like that, and pissed that she's turned into such a cunt, but she's my sister and I love her.

She can still go fuck herself, though.

Pfft, I wouldn't love that bitch Tongue

Cunt
Always seems the way eh Alei?? You do your best to help family and they just turn on you with petty diatribes as for that puny little manthing that wants you to get a tan tell him to go fork out the $$ to get one and never to call you again.

For me? I'm not really pissed of at anyone atm as they are all over on the East Coast and leaving me alone.

@ frankiej- Hope your man-flu is getting better ya big sook. Zen had a touch of it recently (months ago now) and YES Guys seem to take the whole 'flu thing badly... But we loves yas anyways Heart
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airing of Grievances onlinebiker 6 622 December 29, 2018 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Cod