Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Ya Just Love It!
Don't Ya Just Love It!
Big Grin

Quote:BETHLEHEM, West Bank (AP) — A brawl has erupted between rival clergymen participating in an annual cleaning ritual at the church built at Jesus’ traditional birthplace.

Armenian Orthodox and Greek Orthodox clergymen screamed at each other and beat each other with broomsticks during Wednesday’s cleanup inside the Church of the Nativity in the West Bank town of Bethlehem.

http://www.salon.com/2011/12/28/clergyme..._of_jesus/
RE: Don't Ya Just Love It!
Those clergyman can come clean my house any time (not both denominations at the same time, obviously). I promise I won't twat them with broomsticks in the name of Jesus for simply tidying my mess. Big Grin
Now they can fight over who has to clean the blood off the floor.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

God needs pitiful, squabling priests to clean his most holiest of holy places?

Fuck...God sounds even more like a lazy prick!

Meh, if god knows everything then he scripted this fight to happen. What a dick.
(December 28, 2011 at 2:55 pm)Ziploc Surprise Wrote: Now they can fight over who has to clean the blood off the floor.

I rated you up for this one...LMFAO...great sense of humor!
Awesome ...

Remember when you were a kid sitting in the backseat of the car with your sibling -- and the two of you would draw an imaginary line of demarcation on the seat? You know, a line that the other couldn't go past cause that was YOUR space! A space that isn't even really yours ... but that you would fight about when the other's finger or pant leg fell across it.

LMAO ... these idiots are basically two toddlers fighting in the back seat of their old man's Buick. jfc!
[Image: Evolution.png]

(December 28, 2011 at 5:42 pm)Cinjin Wrote: Awesome ...

Remember when you were a kid sitting in the backseat of the car with your sibling -- and the two of you would draw an imaginary line of demarcation on the seat? You know, a line that the other couldn't go past cause that was YOUR space! A space that isn't even really yours ... but that you would fight about when the other's finger or pant leg fell across it.

LMAO ... these idiots are basically two toddlers fighting in the back seat of their old man's Buick. jfc!

Theyre childish..but I dispise the police as well..fucking come bursting in swinging their batons as if a bunch of pansy preists in a broom fight is deserving of riot gear and full scale clubbing.

I say we put the whole crew into a giant garbage bag and throw it away...do humanity a favor to remove it of childish priests and club happy fascists.
You'd think the one thing that Jews and Arabs could agree on would be the utter desirability of throwing xtians out of Palestine.
Is this a new story?

The last one I saw had the priests attacking one another with incense burners and belting each other with their shepherds' crooks. (really) There were some gratifying injuries,but sadly,no fatalities. Tiger

Yes, new brawl....

They are kind of the Capulets and Montagues of the Holy Land.

Or the Sharks and the Jets.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't ever question. Just believe. TubbyTubby 41 6935 July 6, 2015 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  I just don't get it... Ravenshire 9 1382 March 5, 2015 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Nope
  Christianity: Don't Reason, Just Obey JesusHChrist 99 20310 September 10, 2014 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  God cannot love or be Love. Greatest I am 0 1401 December 30, 2011 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am