Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13 yr. old Christian shames Dawkins?
13 yr. old Christian shames Dawkins?
Yesterday, conservapedia had this as top billing on their joke of a web site:

"A 13 year old Christian young man posts a two part video series to YouTube that puts Richard Dawkins to shame"

Here are the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb1r9V-jD...y_received

The 13 yr. old brat (who goes by the youtube name as "MisterExpertise") is, you guessed it, using the tired old "15 questions that evolutionists cant answer" trick.

Here is the latest website to scoop up the 15 questions, polish them off, and say "gotcha!" with.
http://creation.com/15-questions

Well, anyways, the boy is being hailed as a mozart type genius by the creatinist crowd. "he's only 13 and he stumped Dawkins?!?" and "This boy is blessed by god with intelligence!" etc.

Nothing canbe further from the truth. The kid has used the "easy cartoon creator", in which all you have to do is paste text online and it spits a pre made cartoon out for you. He didnt even come up with the 15 questions, he merely copied them from somewhere else, and the kid is 13 acting like he has stumped one of the worlds greatest biologists.

..I heard that once during the dark ages that the holy warriors of Christ followed ducks because they thought the ducks were a sign from god....
RE: 13 yr. old Christian shames Dawkins?
Quote:Well, anyways, the boy is being hailed as a mozart type genius by the creatinist crowd

Being a genius among that bunch of shitheads is not a very high bar to get over.
conservapedia just replaced the ad from yeasterday with this new, more violent ad.
====
Countering deceitful games evolutionists play
Enthusiastic creationists are eager to fire the rounds of the 15 questions that evolutionists cannot satisfactorily answer into paper thin evolutionists "arguments".
“You guys please keep making the bullets, and we’ll keep firing them!”[1]
[Image: 200px-Handgun.JPG]

=====
If I didnt know better...I would think that Conservapedia was encouraging people to shoot atheists

Check it out for your self
http://www.conservapedia.com

People seriously believe that this guy has stumped Richard Dawkins? Seriously; RationalWiki has a page that explains in graphic detail just how wrong these questions are:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/15_Question...vidence.3F
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(January 5, 2012 at 1:57 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: If I didnt know better...I would think that Conservapedia was encouraging people to shoot atheists

How? The ad is targeting supporters of evolutionary theory; not all of whom are atheists. Additionally, the "gun" metaphor is used throughout the ad, specifically calling the 15 questions "rounds" and saying that creationists are eager to "fire" them (as in, fire a question).

It's a stupid advert, but I don't think there is any argument you can make that they are suggesting people shoot atheists...or anyone for that matter.
Quote:but I don't think there is any argument you can make that they are suggesting people shoot atheists

Sarah Palin made that same stupid argument in the aftermath of the Tucson shooting.

And she's a flaming idiot.

The imagery is clear and try to remember that over here we have lots of idiots walking around with guns.
(January 5, 2012 at 1:19 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Yesterday, conservapedia had this as top billing on their joke of a web site:

"A 13 year old Christian young man posts a two part video series to YouTube that puts Richard Dawkins to shame"

Here are the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb1r9V-jD...y_received

The 13 yr. old brat (who goes by the youtube name as "MisterExpertise") is, you guessed it, using the tired old "15 questions that evolutionists cant answer" trick.

Here is the latest website to scoop up the 15 questions, polish them off, and say "gotcha!" with.
http://creation.com/15-questions

Well, anyways, the boy is being hailed as a mozart type genius by the creatinist crowd. "he's only 13 and he stumped Dawkins?!?" and "This boy is blessed by god with intelligence!" etc.

Nothing canbe further from the truth. The kid has used the "easy cartoon creator", in which all you have to do is paste text online and it spits a pre made cartoon out for you. He didnt even come up with the 15 questions, he merely copied them from somewhere else, and the kid is 13 acting like he has stumped one of the worlds greatest biologists.

..I heard that once during the dark ages that the holy warriors of Christ followed ducks because they thought the ducks were a sign from god....

And ducks can tell witches from non-witches.

'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
"She turned me into a Newt."

[Image: newt.jpg]
(January 5, 2012 at 2:12 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(January 5, 2012 at 1:57 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: If I didnt know better...I would think that Conservapedia was encouraging people to shoot atheists

How? The ad is targeting supporters of evolutionary theory; not all of whom are atheists. Additionally, the "gun" metaphor is used throughout the ad, specifically calling the 15 questions "rounds" and saying that creationists are eager to "fire" them (as in, fire a question).

It's a stupid advert, but I don't think there is any argument you can make that they are suggesting people shoot atheists...or anyone for that matter.

and that is why I said "If I didnt know better..." before i said that...which means I am aware that is not what they are meaning.

In reality its not good to use gun talk for anything like this.

Did you not understand what "If I didnt know better" meant? I thought it was quite simple and blunt.
Ah, I seem to have missed that. My apologies Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Beauty of Science - Richard Dawkins hilary 9 5991 August 2, 2015 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  Dawkins on the Daily Show tonight. Brian37 5 2278 September 26, 2013 at 6:33 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Bill O'Reilly punks Richard Dawkins A Theist 45 28849 October 8, 2011 at 11:30 am
Last Post: Captain Scarlet
  Dawkins-If Religion worked like science.... dave4shmups 14 5174 October 12, 2010 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist