Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 1, 2024, 8:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real news
Real news
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-so...d-16431327

This kind of stuff should be top news... Not some politics nonsense.

I want to taste one now.
Cunt
RE: Real news
Who needs some crappy old Olympics when we could have things like this? Incidentally, is Scotch Pie just a name or an actual description? It's just that I've eaten Scotch Eggs and I'm pretty sure there's no Scotch in them.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotch_pie
Cunt
There you are, see, nearly got conned again with the Scotch. It's interesting, Scotch eggs and pies, no problem. But call someone north of Hadrian's Wall a "scotchman" and you'll get a crash course in conversational Gaelic that'll turn the air blue.

Also, you know you're dealing with top quality research when the Wiki article for the subject carries two pictures: "A Scotch pie" and "The same pie, partially eaten". Classic!
Smile
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Scottish Gaelic is an adventure in an linguistic nightmare!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Those look and sound suspiciously like savory Australian-style meat pies (which are delicious). I'd love to try one of those Scottish things - and I hope it would end better than my run-in with haggis.
(January 6, 2012 at 1:08 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Those look and sound suspiciously like savory Australian-style meat pies (which are delicious). I'd love to try one of those Scottish things - and I hope it would end better than my run-in with haggis.

OUTRAGE!! Nothing like the Aussie meat pie!! Angel
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Is a Scotch pie anything like a cow pie?
Dunno

But I understand that they are ALL not related to the Pork Pie
Is that made with real Aussie meat or is it another Scotch-style con-job?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fake News: All the news that fits. Gawdzilla Sama 0 428 October 10, 2017 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama