Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 3, 2024, 4:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the oldies of AF
To the oldies of AF
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-16425522

Quote:University College London researchers found a 3.6% decline in mental reasoning in women and men aged 45-49.
Cunt
RE: To the oldies of AF
That's not all that declines, lad.
Might be just a co-incidence but those ages pretty much are the beginning of a massive hormone depletion in both sexes... hmmm Thinking
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Well I'm only 42 so I got a bit to go yet. Besides, when I get into that age group, maybe Science will have changed its mind again. Y'know. 'Cos Science is always doing that.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Just a thought....

NOW I have a real excuse for my bad grammar and spelling??

No offence Shell Blush
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I wonder how much age decline I need before intelligent design seems elegant?
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
Only 3.6%? I'm doing better than I thought.
(January 6, 2012 at 12:44 am)The Magic Pudding Wrote: I wonder how much age decline I need before intelligent design seems elegant?

ROFLOL

I had a laughgasm!

(January 6, 2012 at 12:44 am)The Magic Pudding Wrote: I wonder how much age decline I need before intelligent design seems elegant?

90%?

95%?
Take a look at Hovind (either one), VenomFangX, Comfort, Behe and Ham - as long a look as you feel you can stomach - and the answer should present itself.

Actually, I think I've just described the worst sandwich imaginable.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'