Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
Hullo.

I'm a regular on Atheistforums.com and I know that a lot of other regulars are over here as well so I thought I'd pop over and say hi.

Bit about me:

From the UK, been an atheist effectively all my life.

am currently doing a PhD in the UK, looking at religious NGO's and how they affect urban regeneration policy in local authorities.

I'm also a part-time lecturer at my university in political science, currently lecturing on a Masters degree on religion in contemporary global politics.

Anyway...hi! Big Grin
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
RE: Hi
Sup, matey.
Cunt

Hi welcome you sound just the epitome of what we are.
Oh joy, I'm buoyantly bouncing with the pleasure of your arrival.
[Image: YgZ8E.png]
(January 6, 2012 at 11:58 am)The Magic Pudding Wrote:

Hi welcome you sound just the epitome of what we are.
Oh joy, I'm buoyantly bouncing with the pleasure of your arrival.

lol. Thanks...i think?

You can actually be a grade A moron and still get a PhD if you know the right people - IPU know's I've met a few (one girl who thought it would be a good idea to test whether her electric hob was by using the palm of her hand...). So really I'm not that smart, just couldn't be bothered to get a 'real' job I guess.

lol.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

Welcome to the forums.

Big Grin

Big Grin

I just love your name....and I do recall seeing you over AF.com.
Howdy Fidel. Welcome to the ranks of bi-TLD atheists.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Oh hey Popeyespappy, didn't know you posted over here too Smile Forgive me, but what is bi-TLD? lol

Hey Minimalist, yes I've seen you over there as well too! You have the monty Python Avatar which I love.

I've tried other forums, but I keep coming back here for some weird reason. I think I might actually love it here. Hope you do too, Fidel!

Hello Fidel and welcome to the superior .org Smile

What subject does your Phd come under? Politics?