Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Gospel according to Douglas
The Gospel according to Douglas
They keep popping up everywhere:

Maybe it's time for a Gospel Library.
RE: The Gospel according to Douglas
If you don't mind me saying, I think a video does not make for a good thread.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
Jesus using the force...awesome.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
'Suck on this, you fucking wops' made me actually crease up.
(January 8, 2012 at 11:21 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: If you don't mind me saying, I think a video does not make for a good thread.

You're also entitled to your opinion, KM. ROFLOL
Isn't this the new,improved, republican jesus??
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Well, it's certainly more plausible than the Gospels,(and Qur'an) OF COURSE Angels could have machine guns ! They're divine beings,they could what the fuck they liked.

Mehmet doesn't like it? Oh dear,words cannot express how much I care, my entire week is in tatters.

Violin
Tiger Satan's Pussy!! 'Wizard Cat'!! Devil Meerrrroowww!

ROFLOL
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People in bible never existed according to head of Theology at a university in UK! MellisaClarke 79 15423 January 3, 2018 at 12:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Here are 5 big reasons why Americans are turning away from religion — according to sc Minimalist 3 1518 January 25, 2017 at 9:43 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Pope Francis even brings the Gospel to your pets Mudhammam 12 3115 December 14, 2014 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  My Gospel of Truth flashgordon 12 3354 June 25, 2014 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Animation: The Backwater Gospel Creed of Heresy 0 521 June 14, 2014 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy