Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumfuck Perry Gives Up
Dumfuck Perry Gives Up
http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012011...3F105.html

Quote:CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - Texas Gov. Rick Perry will abandon his presidential bid and endorse Newt Gingrich, two Republican officials said Thursday, a move coming just two days before the pivotal South Carolina primary as Republican front-runner Mitt Romney struggles to fend off a challenge from the former House speaker.

Endorses an even sleazier bag of shit in move to stop Romney. One more slimebag out of the race.
RE: Dumfuck Perry Gives Up
Palin kind of endorsed Gingrich yesterday too.

Ooh, if Sanitation and Ron 'You can have civil liberties, so long as I decide what they are' Paul dropped out, the Romney robot would be toast.

Not sure who i'd prefer against Obama, Romney because he'd be torn apart by Obama in debates where as Newt'd give him more of a run for his money. Or Newt, the flippy flopping retard who lies even more than Obama and wouldn't get independents like Romney could. Also he's so dirty, when he puts fresh underwear on, it has skid marks before it touches cheek.
I have little interest in this pack of shit on the republican side because everyone of them is unelectable by a large margin. Obama will be the next president simply because he is the only candidate who somewhat resembles human. If he could prove that he has a vertabral column, the resemblence would be even more complete.
Quote:Obama will be the next president simply because he is the only candidate who somewhat resembles human.

All I can say, Chuck, is that I wish I had your confidence in the intelligence of the American electorate.

I don't.

Quote:Ron 'You can have civil liberties, so long as I decide what they are' Paul
Yup, that Ron Paul alright. He isnt a civil libertarian. He's just a right wing conservative who might legalize marijuana and pull us out of war only if we allow him to destroy the dept of education, energy, etc.. and allow businesses to hang "whites only" signs on their business walls.
I disagree with too few rules with regards to Civil Rights Act etc, not allowing people in somewhere because of their skin color, something they cannot decide on, will just bring about racial division again. So fuck Ron Paul, he'll speed up the backwards spiral Dubya started 12 years ago.

Libertarianism looks great until you see the potential for discimination, especially in majorly racist places like the deep south.

Imagine being a black person in Oklahoma, with no education department, private education only, and work conditions like slavery, it'd make Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn's 21st century remake, but real.

Libertarianism is a religion. The moment you start believing in "invisible hands" you better start dreaming up an "invisible dick" for them to jerk off.
(January 19, 2012 at 3:22 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: He's just a right wing conservative who might legalize marijuana

You do realise he co-authored a bill to do that? http://blog.420petition.com/marijuana-to...mith-r-tx/

Just sayin'
Left Libertarian society would teach people that skin color is hardly a reason to chose anything, or treat anyone different from anyone else. Left Lib is social minded and cooperative. Land is held in common so an individuals racism is diminshed. Restaurants that refused service to people for stupid reasons (like skin color) would quickly find themselves run out of the community.

Right Libertarian society (which is what Ron Paul sort of supports) would have no problem treating people differently for any nuber of reasons. Right lib societies will become more capitalistic. If it is profitable to do something, then it is justified. If racism is profitable, then who is Ron Paul to tell businesses to not have a "whites only" sign hanging on the front door of their establishment. People like Adrian suggest that allowing them the freedom to do such a thing would not bring back formal racism, and that the "economy" would weed out what it doesnt want. In reality if the economy is BEGGING to become racist, then it would not only spread, it would get worse. The community could not run out the business owner since he "owns" the land and the business.

How many steps are between "whites only" signs hanging on the door and actually owning non-whites as slaves?
(January 19, 2012 at 6:05 pm)Tiberius Wrote:
(January 19, 2012 at 3:22 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: He's just a right wing conservative who might legalize marijuana

You do realise he co-authored a bill to do that? http://blog.420petition.com/marijuana-to...mith-r-tx/

Just sayin'

Oh..Im aware of some of the REAL civil libertarian things he has tried. I still cant get behind him. The idea of the dollar (or gold) becoming the end all be all of society does not appeal to me.

People...not profits.
I didn't say you had to support him. I just object to you italicizing the word "might" as if he's just saying he'll legalize it to get more liberal votes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rick Perry to Head the Energy Department: Kiss Government Climate Science Goodbye Crossless2.0 31 5525 December 14, 2016 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Ryan Gives Drumpf a Dig Minimalist 0 492 September 15, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Lincoln Chafee Gives It Up Minimalist 1 532 October 23, 2015 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Ted Cruz Event Gives 'Courage' Award to State Rep Who Gave Away Adoptees to Molester Pyrrho 14 3851 August 12, 2015 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard
  Rick Perry Indicted Minimalist 34 4014 August 20, 2014 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Wouldn't This Fry Rick Perry's Testicles? Minimalist 0 731 February 12, 2014 at 3:05 pm
  It Isn't As If We Didn't Know That No One Gives A Shit Minimalist 5 1488 November 2, 2013 at 5:29 am
Last Post: Fruity
  N.J. Gives Up Legal Fight Against Gay Marriage Minimalist 12 3115 October 21, 2013 at 7:36 pm
  Rick Perry does it again.... Raven 21 5581 July 3, 2013 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Wendy Davis:Gov Perry Has Demeaned His Office Raven 19 5206 July 3, 2013 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Brian37