Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What it is...
What it is...
So, I've had a busy month! I miss you guys a lot! I got a new job. I am counseling teenaged girls about self-esteem and safe sex, among other things. It's pretty cool. Most of these girls are in trouble for taking photos of themselves that are inappropriate for their ages. I've even met one 14 year old girl who can't go longer than 30 minutes without taking her own picture, and posting it to the internet. I am also loaded down with school work, as I am double majoring in anthro, and psychology.

In just a few hours, I head to court to present my case to the judge in regards to custody of my daughter, Lizzy. I am really nervous about that, as there isn't any room for failure. She's got to come back home, and get the hell out of there. I don't want to go into why, but just know that she's currently being raised by a man who referred to my friend, Porshia, as "some nigger bitch". Yeah, I'm sure you all that know anything about me, know that my eyeballs almost exploded. That's what kind of person her father is, and I am ashamed I ever let him touch me.

Because of all of this, I have had to quit my night job. He loves to go to court and tell the judge about my alternate career choice. Asshole! Anyway, I have been singing for cash at a fine dining establishment 2 nights a week. It isn't bad... oh, fuck, who am I kidding? I hate every second of it. I have to dress like a real woman, which I hate, and I have to sing Gershwin songs to a bunch of rich snobby people, which is fucking awful. I sing 3 solos, and the rest is backup for the male singer. Oh! and I don't like singing in public, but for a few hundred extra dollars a week for 4 hours work, I'm not gonna bitch about it too much.

In two months, I am having elective surgery. Having 4 babies in 5 years kinda took it's toll on my body, and I am fixing some things with which I am unhappy. This will be my second cosmetic procedure, and I am really looking forward to the outcome. I have taken a lot of judgements because of this, especially from my female friends, but they can really get fucked. I have been saving for this for 2 years, and while it doesn't seem like a big deal to a lot of people, it bothers me, and so I am doing something about it. Haters are gonna hate, and I need five or six more before summer, anyway.

I wish I had more time to catch up on the threads. I miss everyone's conversation, and have been utterly isolated for quite some time. My schedule is jam packed, and I hate it, but hopefully once I have this court shit out of the way, and a better routine going I will get to drop in more often.

How is everyone doing? I hope you're all well.

RE: What it is...
Hi Ali, good to hear from you kid.

As I said earlier, when do you get time to sleep?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
hey Zen! I will sleep when I die. Wink

Dead Poets Society!!

Do what you need to do honey...we'll back you all the way!!

No child needs to grow up in bigotry. This leads to suicide for those sensitive souls and should be avoided. Yeah unfortunately your "Night job" is a sicking point but then again your voice is now the "slut that brings in the money" funny about people standards eh??

We met a lovely man who did magic tricks to entertain diners at a rather high class retaurannt last Friday. I thought he was wonderful!! Not just because he was using his talents for "magic" but because he was willing to get up there and do it. NEVER feel ashamed of what you can do and CHARGE LIKE THE LIGHT BRIGADE to the employers of your talents!!

All my hopes for a good outcome darlin!! Heart

don't be anxious...you know you are right!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Eh, fuck it, Alei. Do what makes you happy.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
*hug*

Grats on the new job. Do you miss the night job at all?

Good luck in court Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(February 13, 2012 at 7:10 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Eh, fuck it, Alei. Do what makes you happy.

That's what I'm screamin', girl!

(February 13, 2012 at 12:26 pm)Vaeolet Lilly Blossom Wrote: *hug*

hugs back at ya!

Quote:Grats on the new job. Do you miss the night job at all?

Thanks! I'm enjoying it so far, though it is a heavier workload than that which I am accustomed. The night job.... kinda. I miss the cash.

Quote:Good luck in court Heart

Not so great in court. My voice was heard, that's the good news, and it's going to trial. His lawyer told the judge I was a "known prostitute"!!!! The judge got on to him pretty harsh, though, and told him if he's going to throw rocks like that, he'd better have evidence to support it. He doesn't! I've been a lot of things in my life, but never... not once have I ever been a prostitute, so whomever "knows" me to be one is a liar. It's okay. They're grasping at straws, and it's obvious.

Horrible.
*groin thrust* Oh shit the wife has posted above :S

Missed you Alei Smile
Claimed me now, have you?