Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Only They Knew.....
If Only They Knew.....
what I think of Afghan "culture."

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012022...G5GG0.html

Quote:The anger over the Quran burning has sparked two days of protests across Afghanistan and tapped into anti-foreign sentiment fueled by a popular perception that foreign troops disrespect Afghan culture and Islam.

Ignorant fucktards.

RE: If Only They Knew.....
You would think that their all powerful god may be able to fend for himself.. But i guess not..
Minimalist Wrote:what I think of Afghan "culture."

I know you meant this by putting it in quotes, but the use of the word 'culture' to describe the Afghanis is akin to calling a pile of shit 'diamonds.'
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Yep.....Afghan "culture."

http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/2010/05/...-rape.html
Picture is indeed worth a thousand words.

[Image: 6l59l.jpg]

[Image: 67j7e.jpg]

Fucking savages.
LOL!! That last picture of that guy is hilarious and freaky at the same time, talk about nutcase; someone needs a twelve step program.
~*~Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does ~*~

~*~Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no Gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones - Marcus Aurelius~*~
Sigh.What do you expect from people who were brainwashed for centries,their lifes is pretty simple they have nothing but the Koran and bollywood if you are rich person .most of these people are very poor and jobless their education is extremely weak their health care is even worse then you can imagine what could it be worse then that ?!.I am absolutely sure all this because of the Emam in the Friday prayer.whoever this emam is.he pretty much created all this fire by telling them about Terry Jones and the burning Quran,well.from my personal experience.emams usually dont just blame it on one person like Terry Jones.nononono..they blame the whole freaking country ( just like Denmark ) what these people do is bascially try to make them as much angry as they can.

meanwhile their leaders are ruining their country and taking the money and dont give shit about people.its sad to see all this anger goes for nothing..
(February 22, 2012 at 7:07 pm)LarissaAnn Wrote: LOL!! That last picture of that guy is hilarious and freaky at the same time, talk about nutcase; someone needs a twelve step program.

I guess, except 12 step programmes are woo.

For the hysteric in the photo, about 100mg of valium would be just dandy.Would calm him down in about 5 minutes,and with any luck would kill him.Devil
(February 22, 2012 at 12:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: what I think of Afghan "culture."

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012022...G5GG0.html

Quote:The anger over the Quran burning has sparked two days of protests across Afghanistan and tapped into anti-foreign sentiment fueled by a popular perception that foreign troops disrespect Afghan culture and Islam.

Ignorant fucktards.

Maybe we should respect their quran.
(February 22, 2012 at 8:16 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Maybe we should respect their quran.

[Image: koranpaper1_2.jpg]

I'll rather respect my ass-wipe. At-least its useful for something.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4745 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  Ten facts you never knew about Muhammad's religion (lol) ReptilianPeon 11 4196 May 27, 2015 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Prince
  Don't vote, Allah is the only solution ReptilianPeon 15 2663 April 21, 2015 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Is the quran the only book there is (Also video) Moira 0 964 September 24, 2013 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Moira
  Signs/miracles sent only to cause fear? Mystic 5 2228 September 24, 2012 at 8:55 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  What are you bigest reasones for not believing in the Quran only? Pel 55 16389 December 29, 2011 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused