Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you bigest reasones for not believing in the Quran only?
What are you bigest reasones for not believing in the Quran only?
Peace. I haven't posted in a while. I suppose some if you would remember me. I am the one who believed in Go and the devil/demons, but couldn't make up my mind as to what system to follow. I changed more then once my beliefs.

Anyway, interesting things gave happened in my life and I plan to talk about them in the future.

Anyway, my question to those who don't believe in the Quran is what are the main reasons for your disbelief in the Quran (NOT THE HADITH).

In the past mine used to be hell. I kept thinking that God would not put anyone in hell. That's it. Not forever anyway.

Now what's yours? Remember, the Quran, not the hadith of which there are many books.

Thanks
RE: What are you bigest reasones for not believing in the Quran only?
Because it is a storybook filled with hatred of foreigners, hatred of women, and is built on a fictitious major premise.
Trying to update my sig ...
The Qur'an fails in the first stage... I don't have belief in a God. Why should I go any further with it's bullshit?
Cunt
I read fairy tales to pass the time, not because they're technical manuals on the act of living.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/women/long.html
Let's see if I have the basic story down.

Mohammad falls asleep in a cave and dreams that "god" talked to him. When he wakes up this illiterate camel jockey repeats what "god" said to someone who could write it down.

And you wonder why I have a problem with it?

Let me ask you, if "god" could issue version 2.0 why do you not fall down on your knees and embrace Joseph Smith's mormon version 3.0? After all, if god can change his mind once he can change it twice.

I consider mormons to be batshit crazy but can afford to take that chance?
Rip Van Wrinkle in time. Utter frippery, and the sequel lacks even the exotic setting and women.
Then there's this....

[Image: Pedobomb.jpg]
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Peace.

Mohammad falls asleep in a cave and dreams that "god" talked to him. When he wakes up this illiterate camel jockey repeats what "god" said to someone who could write it down.

Minimalist, can you qute nmb and the text of the verse that says that story about Muhammad falling asleep in the cave?

I don't remember reading it in the Quran.

Thanks
Pel, it seems that the location of the first revelation is accepted through the early biographers, as I understand it, and really, why would you want to dispute the location of the "message" if you are actually interested in reasons why we reject the Quran?

"1) The first verse of chapter 96. In the oldest surviving biography of Prophet Muhammad, Ibn Hisham (d. 218 H / 833 CE) states that Gabriel appeared to Muhammad one night when he was sleeping in a cave on a mountain called Hira’ in Mecca, where he used to go for a spiritual retreat for a month every year (see my article One Night in a Cave that Changed History Forever). Carrying a book, Gabriel commanded him to “read.” Muhammad refused the order twice before finally asking about what he was supposed to read."

http://www.quranicstudies.com/louay-fato...quran.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 18 773 1 hour ago
Last Post: Leonardo17
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8179 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20455 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4669 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1215 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4202 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2832 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48622 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 11501 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 852 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker