Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawsuit Claims Obama Can't Be President Because He's Black. Seriously.
Lawsuit Claims Obama Can't Be President Because He's Black. Seriously.
http://robertbartholomew.newsvine.com/_n...-seriously

Quote:Barack Hussein Obama II, a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama, a.ka. Barack H. Obama has the race status of being a “mulatto.” Barack Obama’s father (Barack Hussein Obama I) was a full blood Negro being born Nyang’oma Kogelo, Nyanza Province, Kenya and raised in the Colony of Kenya. Barack Obama’s mother (Stanley Ann Dunham) was a white Caucasian woman being born in Wichita, Kansas on November 29, 1942 and raised in the state of Washington and in the state of Hawaii.

As stated above, for an Individual to be a candidate for the office of president of the United States, the candidate must meet the qualifications set forth in the United States Constitution and one of those qualifications is that the Candidate shall be a “natural born citizen” of the United States. As Barack Hussein Obama II is of the “mulatto” race, his status of citizenship is founded upon the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Before the [purported] ratification of the Fourteenth Amendment, the race of “Negro” or “mulatto” had no standing to be citizens of the United States under the United States Constitution.
RE: Lawsuit Claims Obama Can't Be President Because He's Black. Seriously.
That pic show the level of stupid involved in this kind of thinking.

[Image: imagesizer?file=RobertBartholomew9010018...&width=380]
[Image: facepalm_implied.jpg]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
That's what you Americans have to pay for an efficient justice system: all the crazies feel the need to sue anything they want. If it were here, the guy needed to forward cash into it, then wait 10 years due to priorities, then the case would just be 'archived' (we don't dismiss cases, we 'archive them', probably in a room like the one at the end of "Raiders of the lost ark"). Big Grin

Seriously, WTF. Tying up the justice system with bullshit serves noone.

I'm seriously starting to wonder whether the world as a whole is getting dumber by the minute, or this sort of stuff has always been going on and things like modern instant global media and the internet means that we're more likely to know about it. Either way, stories like this are what facepalming was invented for.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 25, 2012 at 3:50 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I'm seriously starting to wonder whether the world as a whole is getting dumber by the minute, or this sort of stuff has always been going on and things like modern instant global media and the internet means that we're more likely to know about it. Either way, stories like this are what facepalming was invented for.

I'm an optimist, its the more media coverage factor. Tongue
(February 25, 2012 at 3:33 pm)LastPoet Wrote: then the case would just be 'archived' (we don't dismiss cases, we 'archive them', probably in a room like the one at the end of "Raiders of the lost ark"). Big Grin

A plot from Yes, Minister many years ago featured a staggeringly succesful and hugely embarassing petition, which Jim Hacker MP ordered to be destroyed so that no-one would ever see it again. His Private Secretary, Bernard, replied that "in that case, it would be better if I filed it." Speaking as an ex-Civil Servant myself, I know this to be spookily accurate.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 25, 2012 at 3:56 pm)Stimbo Wrote: A plot from Yes, Minister many years ago featured a staggeringly succesful and hugely embarassing petition, which Jim hacker MP ordered to be destroyed so that no-one would ever see it again. His Private Secretary, Bernard, replied that "in that case, it would be better if I filed it." Speaking as an ex-Civil Servant myself, I know this to be spookily accurate.

“The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.”
― Oscar Wilde

Big Grin
Why is a mixed race person always considered black? I've said it before, i'll say it again, except for his excellent soul singing, he's all honkey. Banks, lobbying, fuck me, he's practically a Texan.

But seriously, why black, not white?
(February 25, 2012 at 4:35 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(February 25, 2012 at 3:56 pm)Stimbo Wrote: A plot from Yes, Minister many years ago featured a staggeringly succesful and hugely embarassing petition, which Jim hacker MP ordered to be destroyed so that no-one would ever see it again. His Private Secretary, Bernard, replied that "in that case, it would be better if I filed it." Speaking as an ex-Civil Servant myself, I know this to be spookily accurate.

“The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy.”
― Oscar Wilde

Big Grin

Welcome to the Civil Service.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 889 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1320 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 887 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 25970 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1740 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25192 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5183 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1548 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1564 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Kanye West 2020 President Raino921 40 2047 August 5, 2020 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Dundee