Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apparently we're all a bunch of fat pigs
Apparently we're all a bunch of fat pigs
Conservpedia: Atheism and obesity

Quote:Madalyn Murray O'Hair was the founder of the American Atheists organization and she was overweight.[37] One of the last pictures taken of Madalyn Murray O'Hair features her standing before a cake as can be seen HERE

Pic in question: [Image: victimless-crime.86764.40.jpg]
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
RE: Apparently we're all a bunch of fat pigs
Yeah, cause Christians are known for being exceedingly health conscious ...NOT.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Conservapedia... where brain cells go to die. Actually I found that piece while looking up where Andy claims that the theory of relativity is a liberal plot to promote abortion. Seriously.

Quote:Some liberal politicians have extrapolated the theory of relativity to metaphorically justify their own political agendas. For example, Democratic President Barack Obama helped publish an article by liberal law professor Laurence Tribe to apply the relativistic concept of "curvature of space" to promote a broad legal right to abortion.[63]
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(March 6, 2012 at 4:33 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: Conservapedia... where brain cells go to die. Actually I found that piece while looking up where Andy claims that the theory of relativity is a liberal plot to promote abortion. Seriously.

Quote:Some liberal politicians have extrapolated the theory of relativity to metaphorically justify their own political agendas. For example, Democratic President Barack Obama helped publish an article by liberal law professor Laurence Tribe to apply the relativistic concept of "curvature of space" to promote a broad legal right to abortion.[63]

Where the fuck do they come up with this nonsense? They must all be given some serious hallucinogenics upon coming of age, or something.
I love how they're so stupid they spell Americans: Atheists. I lol at their spelling mistakes mwahahaha.
and I suppose the rest of the non-atheists are top notch in their health?
LOL, glad to see conservapedia is becoming the past time around here. I can spend hours and hours on the site. They claim to be a very popular (and serious) source for information.

Yet I look at the hits and think "how many of these hits are people like me going there to laugh at them?"
I'm assuming you just discovered Conservapedia, because I found that page within 5 minutes of discovering the site.

It's funny that they claim to be popular, on the same level as Wikipedia, but then they have like 17 people running the site. Tongue
"Sisters, you know only the north; I have traveled in the south lands. There are churches there, believe me, that cut their children too, as the people of Bolvangar did--not in the same way, but just as horribly. They cut their sexual organs, yes, both boys and girls; they cut them with knives so that they shan't feel. That is what the Church does, and every church is the same: control, destroy, obliterate every good feeling. So if a war comes, and the Church is on one side of it, we must be on the other, no matter what strange allies we find ourselves bound to."

-Ruta Skadi, The Subtle Knife
I'm glad that some people can extract some substance from Conservapedia- I can't even sit and look at that site for five minutes. It really makes me sick at my stomach, and makes my faith in the capacity of the human race waver substantially.

Oddly, I go back every once in a while.

Does that make me a masochist?
My conclusion is that there is no reason to believe any of the dogmas of traditional theology and, further, that there is no reason to wish that they were true.
Man, in so far as he is not subject to natural forces, is free to work out his own destiny. The responsibility is his, and so is the opportunity.
-Bertrand Russell
The best thing I heard about Conservapedia - apart from all the lulz they generate - is the story that did the rounds a few years back about the first logo they used for the site, which contained hidden graffiti in the background.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists: Why did female with fat butts and short legs exist? Lambe7 14 1997 July 30, 2020 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Malaysian Atheists on the Spot by Islamic Pigs chimp3 0 698 August 10, 2017 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Apparently, I'm running low on atheist friends. Cobra Commander 5 1489 April 4, 2014 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda