Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When will these imbeciles get OUT of my FUCKING UTERUS!?!?!?!
When will these imbeciles get OUT of my FUCKING UTERUS!?!?!?!
AngryFucking bloody religious right wing nutjobs = cruelest bloody arse-holes their deity ever put breath into Shake Fist

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/07/...abortions/

Quote:Arizona Senate Passes Bill Allowing Doctors To Not Inform Women Of Prenatal Issues To Prevent Abortions
March 7, 2012
By Stephen D. Foster Jr.

It’s called a “wrongful birth” bill and it’s all about preventing women from having an abortion, even if it kills them. The Arizona Senate passed a bill this week that gives doctors a free pass to not inform pregnant women of prenatal problems because such information could lead to an abortion.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
RE: When will these imbeciles get OUT of my FUCKING UTERUS!?!?!?!
Typical male behavior, we all crawled out of a uterus, and we spend the rest of our lives looking for a way to get back in. Smile
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It's official, anti-abortionaists can no longer rally under the label 'pro-life.' I suggest a new name: 'Fuck the Mother That Baby is Coming Out Anyway!'
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I think it must be some kind of strange fetish..
*Slumps down over desk, breathing heavily and rubbing temples* ...fucktards.
We want a government that's just small enough to fit in your vagina.

Government regulation out of the boardrooms and into the bedrooms where it belongs!
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
(March 8, 2012 at 4:56 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: AngryFucking bloody religious right wing nutjobs = cruelest bloody arse-holes their deity ever put breath into Shake Fist

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/03/07/...abortions/

Quote:Arizona Senate Passes Bill Allowing Doctors To Not Inform Women Of Prenatal Issues To Prevent Abortions
March 7, 2012
By Stephen D. Foster Jr.

It’s called a “wrongful birth” bill and it’s all about preventing women from having an abortion, even if it kills them. The Arizona Senate passed a bill this week that gives doctors a free pass to not inform pregnant women of prenatal problems because such information could lead to an abortion.

Virginia also passed a law requiring sonograms before abortion.

This bumps the cost of abortion up to an extra $1500.
(March 8, 2012 at 11:14 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Virginia also passed a law requiring sonograms before abortion.

To say nothing about how this is effectively rape by needless and unwanted violations of the body. These people are so fucking sick. They couldn't get the democratic mandate behind their efforts to ban abortion so they're doing an end-run around the democratic process by making it virtually impossible to get an abortion.

It's just one more example of how the right wingers want to rule by any means necessary. It stems from an arrogant "we-know-what's-best-for-you" attitude that they accuse us of having.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
(March 8, 2012 at 11:18 am)DeistPaladin Wrote:
(March 8, 2012 at 11:14 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Virginia also passed a law requiring sonograms before abortion.

To say nothing about how this is effectively rape by needless and unwanted violations of the body. These people are so fucking sick. They couldn't get the democratic mandate behind their efforts to ban abortion so they're doing an end-run around the democratic process by making it virtually impossible to get an abortion.

It's just one more example of how the right wingers want to rule by any means necessary. It stems from an arrogant "we-know-what's-best-for-you" attitude that they accuse us of having.

You think THAT is bad. Check out the praise it receives:

Quote:“Today marks a victory for women in Virginia who will now have the opportunity to see their unborn child in the womb before making the life-altering decision of whether to have an abortion,” said Marjorie Dannenfelser, President of SBA List. “Women across Virginia are thankful for legislators on both sides of the aisle who refused to be bullied by the abortion lobby. The fierce national debate surrounding this bill showed that the abortion lobby is more concerned about protecting their bottom line than they are about trusting women. Women should be trusted with more information, not less.”

Big brother would be proud of the way they worded that speech.
Wouldn't letting a doctor refuse to inform a woman of a life-threatening condition be criminal, especially if it resulted in the death of the woman? I'd think that would be grounds for malpractice.

Fucking Republicans. If anyone needs proof that they only care about people before they're born, this is it.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 253842 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1659 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1857 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 669 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 672 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Just Run of the Mill Corruption With These Scumbags Minimalist 8 1946 May 10, 2018 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 786 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Yeah, We Know, Charlie. But These Are Your Friends Minimalist 3 1017 March 28, 2018 at 9:10 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 689 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 804 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU