Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putin megaPwns
Putin megaPwns
You wont often hear me stand up for a crook, but this attitude is something the White House could do with. This is actually a clip used on a documentary series shown on the BBC a few weeks back.

Note that the man he's talking to is Oleg Deripaska, he's worth about $16bn, and before the crash was worth approximately $30bn. Could you imagine any American/Western politician treating the Koch's or any other douchey businessmen like this?

Btw, he's doing this because Deripaska's company is fucking over a local factory, when they have no need to and it's only employer in the town(i think).

Man has BIG Russian balls (no summer you cant put them in your mouth.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMlsbB33QSc
Also love how at the end he asks for his pen back. Just screams, 'im the fucking MacDaddyski.'
RE: Putin megaPwns
Well, he cannot stop the inevitable...
Russia will, hopefully, suffer a second breakdown.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
He's bad, for sure. But he was the remedy for the corruption of the Yeltsin era dominated by oligarchs, and he put them in their place. Hopefully next election he'll be booted out, but I wish people like Alexey Navalny and Kasparov would actually put someone up for election instead of opting out and crying because of rigged elections. At least get a chosen candidate beaten illegally so people have something more they can protest against and feel more passionate about. They handled it terribly.
There are benefits to having been a former colonel in the KGB. I understand if KGB is really, really, mad at someone, it would strap that person with wires to a wooden board, and slowly feed that person, feet first, into a mortuary cremation oven, alive. Little good would $14 billion do one after that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Putin it here Foxaèr 13 920 March 8, 2022 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump is Putin's gimp WinterHold 46 2692 December 21, 2020 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1547 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Maybe Putin Will Write A Check? Minimalist 0 277 October 13, 2018 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Putin Comes To The Orange Shitgibbon's Defense Minimalist 10 1590 September 24, 2018 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Putin Blames the Jews chimp3 34 3874 March 13, 2018 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  I'm Sure His Buddy Putin Could Put Something Together For Him Minimalist 1 639 January 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  The WLB Annoys Our Allies and Sucks Putin's Cock Minimalist 7 2606 April 1, 2017 at 9:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Putin spokesman tries to bailout Trump Amarok 3 612 March 13, 2017 at 12:10 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Putin: Less of a Mysogynist Prick Than the WLB Minimalist 9 1463 March 9, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris