Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putin Blames the Jews
Putin Blames the Jews
Putin blames the Jews for U.S. Russian interference :

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/...index.html

Perhaps Trump and Breitbart agree!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Putin Blames the Jews
(March 12, 2018 at 7:11 am)chimp3 Wrote: Putin blames the Jews for U.S. Russian interference :

And the orange fuckface drags his feet on the sanctions approved by congress.
Farrakhan is stirring up his own religiously based pogrom against Jews too.

Not garnering much attention either. Especially from folks who should know better . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah, right, the jews. 

[Image: white-scapegoat-t-shirt.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 12, 2018 at 7:11 am)chimp3 Wrote: Putin blames the Jews for U.S. Russian interference :

Sounds legit.  The Russians are helping Syria and Israel wants to conquer Syria.  By stirring up trouble between the US and Russia the plan is to use the US to force Russia out of the Middle East so that Israel can conquer the entire region.
Hitler blamed the Jews, too, just saying.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 12, 2018 at 10:05 am)Lutrinae Wrote: Hitler blamed the Jews, too, just saying.

Hitler had a legitimate point.  The Zionists were domestic enemies of the German State and had worked to overthrow it before WWI.  They did their best to install a commie government after WWI like they had done in Russia.  And then they incited a world-wide boycott of German goods and services before WWII.

Why not?  To trump and breitbart the Jews are the “internationalists” opposed to American dragging its knuckles on the ground in the name of “Nationalism”.   To Putin the biggest obstacle to an resurgent imperial Russia is an internationalist america that believe a world that provides the most stability and economic opportunity for most of everyone else achieves the best overall environment for growth and prosperity of america, even if such a system requires America to undertake individual transactions on seemingly unfavorable terms.

The greatest Machiavellian success for a Russia under himself, in putin’s eyes,  would be the establishment of a troglodyte nationalist america that would encourage the rest of the world to burn in a pyre of bugger-thy-neighbor in a zero-sum world nationalism in the belief that america, made however smaller and less prosperous through the friction, would seem to the greater to the troglodytes if the rest of the world is wrecked, and Russia is in the position to do the wrecking.    

So it is only to be expected that Putin would single out the Jews to give encouragement to breitbart troglodytes, and he undoubtedly is chuckling at his own cleverness in couching the singling out in phrases that make game of the single biggest failure of the integrity of American system of governance - the russian foreign interference that wrecked election  of 2016 to put a scarcely credibly corrupt, incompetent and self serving moron into the c-in-c’s Office.
(March 12, 2018 at 10:13 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(March 12, 2018 at 10:05 am)Lutrinae Wrote: Hitler blamed the Jews, too, just saying.

Hitler had a legitimate point.  The Zionists were domestic enemies of the German State and had worked to overthrow it before WWI.  They did their best to install a commie government after WWI like they had done in Russia.  And then they incited a world-wide boycott of German goods and services before WWII.

Are you fucking insane? 

I doubt you'd have the balls to go to the Washington D.C. Holocaust Museum and say that there.

I do have problems with modern Israel's leadership myself. And ALL three religions, Islam, Jewish and Christianity can't get along because IT IS a stupid battle of entitlement over old mythology and divine entitlement to land. 

BUT NO, that is fucking insane to dare suggest innocent civilians to the tune of 6 million , including kids and babies, deserved to be murdered. 

Even outside that horrific event, an entire population, even Russia or China, just because I may hate their leadership, STILL would not condone genocide.

Hitler was a monster, a vile and evil piece of shit, nothing that sick fuck did was good. 

America has had its history of shitty treatment of Native Americans, women and blacks and gays, and has had it's own anti Semitism itself. And considering how 45 vilifies multiple groups himself, seems like that asshole is taking  a page out of the WW2 German playbook himself.
(March 12, 2018 at 1:40 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 12, 2018 at 10:13 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Hitler had a legitimate point.  The Zionists were domestic enemies of the German State and had worked to overthrow it before WWI.  They did their best to install a commie government after WWI like they had done in Russia.  And then they incited a world-wide boycott of German goods and services before WWII.

Are you fucking insane? 

I doubt you'd have the balls to go to the Washington D.C. Holocaust Museum and say that there.

I do have problems with modern Israel's leadership myself. And ALL three religions, Islam, Jewish and Christianity can't get along because IT IS a stupid battle of entitlement over old mythology and divine entitlement to land. 

BUT NO, that is fucking insane to dare suggest innocent civilians to the tune of 6 million , including kids and babies, deserved to be murdered. 

Even outside that horrific event, an entire population, even Russia or China, just because I may hate their leadership, STILL would not condone genocide.

Hitler was a monster, a vile and evil piece of shit, nothing that sick fuck did was good. 

America has had its history of shitty treatment of Native Americans, women and blacks and gays, and has had it's own anti Semitism itself. And considering how 45 vilifies multiple groups himself, seems like that asshole is taking  a page out of the WW2 German playbook himself.
Fuck all of those goddamn "holocaust" museums in America.  They are one of the greatest examples of brainwashing fuckery since the clowns infected the dummies with their silly ass biblical stories.

There's been more "holocaust" survivors since WWII than there were inmates in the concentration camps.

As it says in Zephaniah 21:2-4 (CEB) =" 2 I will wipe out everything from the earth, says the Lord.
3         I will destroy humanity and the beasts;
        I will destroy the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea.
        I will make the wicked into a heap of ruins;
        I will eliminate humanity from the earth, says the Lord.
4 I will stretch out my hand against Judah
        and against all the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
I will eliminate what’s left of Baal from this place
        and the names of the priests of foreign gods."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Putin it here Foxaèr 13 918 March 8, 2022 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump is Putin's gimp WinterHold 46 2687 December 21, 2020 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Russia's Putin wants traditional marriage and God in constitution zebo-the-fat 17 1542 March 4, 2020 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Maybe Putin Will Write A Check? Minimalist 0 277 October 13, 2018 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Putin Comes To The Orange Shitgibbon's Defense Minimalist 10 1589 September 24, 2018 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  I'm Sure His Buddy Putin Could Put Something Together For Him Minimalist 1 638 January 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  The WLB Annoys Our Allies and Sucks Putin's Cock Minimalist 7 2605 April 1, 2017 at 9:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Putin spokesman tries to bailout Trump Amarok 3 611 March 13, 2017 at 12:10 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Putin: Less of a Mysogynist Prick Than the WLB Minimalist 9 1462 March 9, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris
  Is There Any Drumpf Appointee Who Doesn't Have Putin's Dick Up His Ass? Minimalist 34 7856 March 4, 2017 at 9:12 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb